SteroidSandwich
Byond Username: SteroidSandwich

[NoxVS] SteroidSandwich- Shuttle early leave note

Post by SteroidSandwich » #688002

BYOND account:[/b] SteroidSandwich
Character name:[/b] Hore-Hey Guapo
Ban type: Note
Ban length: N/A
Ban reason: Copy this from the server. If this is a server ban, attempt to connect. If it is not a server ban, view your notes with "View Admin Remarks" button under OOC tab in-game. An image is suitable, but do **not** paraphrase or otherwise modify the reason.
Time ban was placed: on 2023-05-29 06:59:36
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 207107
Your side of the story: The shuttle had arrived and after some fucking around I used two ids to help call an early shuttle.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I think the note is fair and should stand as it was placed in good faith, I just wanted to say that I understand that this is against server conduct and do not plan on doing anything like it in the future.
References of good conduct: N/A
Anything else we should know: I guess I just wanted to apologize and make it clear that I was not trying to dodge consequences by quitting after round end, I simply went to bed. And that I was not doing it out of malice. Thank you.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [NoxVS] SteroidSandwich- Shuttle early leave note

Post by Vekter » #688008

The actual note reads as such:
During round 207107 - Authorized an early shuttle launch using their head ID and the spare, with seemingly no justification. Was not available for questioning at the time of investigation.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #688050

The whole "Was not available for questioning at the time of investigation" part is just me saying that there may have been a possible justification that I just couldn't find because you weren't available to talk to at the time. It's why I left a message telling you to appeal if there was a reason to have had early shuttle launched, and I can remove that part of the note now that I've had a chance to get your side of the story.

You don't need to worry about the note or anything, it's just a record that you're now aware that this isn't something you should be doing.
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
SteroidSandwich
Byond Username: SteroidSandwich

Post by SteroidSandwich » #688294

Gotcha! Sorry about the trouble.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #688452

As Nox has said, as a courtesy both to players and other admins we'll often comment where we've left a note or ban for stuff done when a player was later unavailable to discuss it.

It informs other admins that the player may not be aware of the note, and the note may not include the full context of what happened as it's missing one side of the story.

So thanks for coming here to explain your side!
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin