Appeals which have been closed.
aradsten
Byond Username: Aradsten

[bgobandit] aradsten - Unban appeal

Post by aradsten » #383524

Byond account and character name:Aradsten-Aradsten

Banning admin:bgobandit

Ban type (What are you banned from?):Jobban from headpositions

Ban reason and length: Murder and and flooding emergency shuttle with plasma, jobban is permanent

Time ban was placed (including time zone):2017-07-10 17:58:32

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil

My side of the story: From what i remembered i basicly said that i wouldnt listen to nanotrasen and created a communist station. Many didnt like the idea and i armed random people. I tried to stop the riots by being a bit too lethal. Eventually i called shuttle (I was the captain) and saw a plasma canister inside the shuttle. I shot it and basicaly killed a whole lot of people. (My reason foor that wich isnt a good one was that they were counter revolutionaries and needed to be purged))

(The original side of the story Me and some strangers wanted to experiment and created a social experiment. But sadly many didnt like that idea, so i created a paramilitary to deal with that.
With little to no security and a backfiring paramilitary i made a plan.
I created a purge. Maybe it was not the best idea but i tought it was necesary due to the situation. I told them about three times that they should go into their departments or be exucuted but sadly they did not listen so thing happened and yea. Many in prison and some dead from plasma and other things.)

Why you think you should be unbanned: It has been about a year and i have learnt from my mistake. I will not do the same or any mistake of that kind again. I have learned how much of an asshole i was and tbh it has been a year and i am not the same person i was before and i will not to such a stupid mistake again.
Last edited by aradsten on Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpaceInaba
Byond Username: SpaceInaba

Re: Unban appeal

Post by SpaceInaba » #383545

the op could use a better title than "unban appeal" also it has been about half a year not about a year
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Re: [bgobandit] aradsten - Unban appeal

Post by feem » #383630

aradsten

Re: Unban appeal

Post by aradsten » #383803

SpaceInaba wrote:the op could use a better title than "unban appeal" also it has been about half a year not about a year
so should i wait longer or?
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #383836

did you literally just copy-paste this appeal
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
aradsten

Post by aradsten » #383879

bandit wrote:did you literally just copy-paste this appeal
Well if i told it as i remembered it you would have told me all the things i got wrong anyways. Why does it matter, my side of the story then is still my side of the story.
bandit

Post by bandit » #384305

well if you aren't going to change your stance on the ban then neither am I, headmins can of course disagree

admin feedback pls
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #384451

I think the cue here is to reword the “your side of the story” bit to be less deflective
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
aradsten

Post by aradsten » #384512

bandit wrote:well if you aren't going to change your stance on the ban then neither am I, headmins can of course disagree
I have changed the stance now.
bandit

Post by bandit » #384832

ok so like

on the one hand I did say to appeal again in 6 months to a year, which you did, so I can't fault you for that

on the other hand the lack of change in your general attitude here does not exactly convince me that your behavior will also change

so I guess the solution here is to unban from command roles on probation. i.e. if any other condomry/mass murder "purges" happen for some period of time the ban goes back on and it's going to stay on for a lot longer.

admin feedback pls
aradsten

Post by aradsten » #385061

bandit wrote:ok so like

on the one hand I did say to appeal again in 6 months to a year, which you did, so I can't fault you for that

on the other hand the lack of change in your general attitude here does not exactly convince me that your behavior will also change

so I guess the solution here is to unban from command roles on probation. i.e. if any other condomry/mass murder "purges" happen for some period of time the ban goes back on and it's going to stay on for a lot longer.
Thank you so much wont dissapoint