[Peoplearestrange] Toomykins - welding spawndoors

Appeals which have been closed.
toomykins
Byond Username: Toomykins

[Peoplearestrange] Toomykins - welding spawndoors

Post by toomykins » #468643

Byond account and character name: Toomykins, forgot character name.
Banning admin: Peoplearestrange
Ban type (What are you banned from?): The videogame
Ban reason and length: "Welding the arrival shuttle doors closed. Not replying to my PM and leaving once was moved to the admin prison. Griefer through and through" permanent
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2015-02-20 16:50:17
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Honestly no clue
Your side of the story: I had no idea how to play the game at the time and was pretty much fucking around and experimenting with items. I don't remember anything about the round itself. I've since played for more than a year on /vg/station.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been like 3 years. I've finally learned how to play the game a little bit (though not a lot about /tg/code) and I need a server to play on that isn't filled with furries.
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Re: [Peoplearestrange] Toomykins - welding spawndoors

Post by Nervere » #468740

You haven't been playing on /vg/station, in fact you were permabanned there and have evaded 11 times so far.
I'm going to let this ban stick because your conduct on the one server you cited as having played on is terrible and not what we want on our servers.
toomykins
Byond Username: Toomykins

Post by toomykins » #468773

I have been playing on /vg/station.
I have been playing til i got permabanned for denying to agree with a jobban for egging someone on to throw an IED at an empty tile.
That's it sonny.
Don't let some admin from another server dictate this one.

Plus you wouldnt have known any of this shit if i hadn't a need to make this ban appeal because i made a small beginner's mistake 3 years ago.
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #469389

This isn't me letting another admin "dictate" anything, I play on /vg/ regularly and I instantly recognized your name from their banlist.
If anything, your ban from 3 years ago is a blessing, because you've continued to be a nuisance on other servers, and now we don't have to deal with such a dedicated evader like yourself.