[DaxYeen] Unban Appeal PumperUp

Appeals which have been closed.
PumperUp

[DaxYeen] Unban Appeal PumperUp

Post by PumperUp » #469525

Byond account and character name:PumperUp
Banning admin:DaxYeen
Ban reason and length:Keeps ban baiting.killed someone for wearing a xenomorph suit and being obvious about it and ahelped when the guy took revenge a massive history of being shitter.Hippie must be suited for you.Permanent Ban oof
Time ban was placed (including time zone):15:53
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil):Terry
Your side of the story:So,first i dont killed that guy,i played as clown and saw a xeno(the guy in the suit) i was scared because im a clown(clowns are stupid),and punched him once.After that we had a fight,i lose and died.
I asked a admin "why did that guy killed me ?" and got banned for that
Why you think you should be unbanned: Forgive me,i read the rules,and that dont gonna happen again,people tend to make mistakes.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Re: [DaxYeen] Unban Appeal PumperUp

Post by Dax Dupont » #469531

You knew he wasn't a xeno considering the obviousness of the suit and you stating you didn't know 'because clowns are stupid'. Not only that you did it while trespassing into cargo, and you were fighting a cargo member.

You have a history of starting fights and baiting people and then ahelping.

You also have gems like:
Constant IC in OOC
Gulagging 80%+ of the station as a 'prank'.
As a xeniobiologist, killed a player who was turned into a slime, prevented others from reaching them to clone them, and then blew himself and the rescuers up when captured. This is not good escalation, please don't do this sort of thing again.
As non-antagonist chaplain, murdered and incinerated a person over a single blow with a fire extinguisher; not enough on its own to warrant a perma, but then went on a killing spree as ghost roles, unprovokedly murdering a fellow Charlie Station Scientist and a fellow ashwalker. Logged off before they could be contacted.
(MANUAL BAN) As a non-antag scientist released plasma in toxins which caused the death of the RD and a scientist. Do not release plasma as a non-antagonist. (CUSTOM IP) (CUSTOM CID)

I gave you a clear warning last time to clean up your act but you keep instigating fights and expecting admin resolution when you lose.

I'm denying this appeal until you play on other servers and get us a POSITIVE recommendation.
PumperUp

Post by PumperUp » #469573

Dax Dupont wrote:You knew he wasn't a xeno considering the obviousness of the suit and you stating you didn't know 'because clowns are stupid'. Not only that you did it while trespassing into cargo, and you were fighting a cargo member.

You have a history of starting fights and baiting people and then ahelping.

You also have gems like:
Constant IC in OOC
Gulagging 80%+ of the station as a 'prank'.
As a xeniobiologist, killed a player who was turned into a slime, prevented others from reaching them to clone them, and then blew himself and the rescuers up when captured. This is not good escalation, please don't do this sort of thing again.
As non-antagonist chaplain, murdered and incinerated a person over a single blow with a fire extinguisher; not enough on its own to warrant a perma, but then went on a killing spree as ghost roles, unprovokedly murdering a fellow Charlie Station Scientist and a fellow ashwalker. Logged off before they could be contacted.
(MANUAL BAN) As a non-antag scientist released plasma in toxins which caused the death of the RD and a scientist. Do not release plasma as a non-antagonist. (CUSTOM IP) (CUSTOM CID)

I gave you a clear warning last time to clean up your act but you keep instigating fights and expecting admin resolution when you lose.

I'm denying this appeal until you play on other servers and get us a POSITIVE recommendation.
truss me,gimme one chance
PumperUp

Post by PumperUp » #469574

truss me,gimme one chance pleze