Anajamois
Byond Username: Anajamois

[Tsaricide] Anajamois - Ban appeal

Post by Anajamois » #485033

Byond account and character name: Anajamois
Banning admin: N/A
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permanent
Ban reason and length: 24 notes in 2 months / argued about it
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 16th July 2017 (I think)
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil
Your side of the story:
I was somewhat new and ended up taking a lot of actions that weren't positive, such as uploading Woody's Got Wood into the AI as freeform laws. While I thought that was funny, nobody else thought so.
The final straw was when I told a sentient spider who said "I'm supposed to eat faggots" that a prisoner was a faggot. I then released the prisoner and left him with the spider.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
Been nearly 2 years now, other servers don't use TG code bar the odd few servers that I didn't enjoy. I'm more experienced in TG-version SS13 now, and I haven't played for a while.
I'd like to try my hand at the jobs I never tried, and I can only promise not to be a screw-up again. I have what I think to be a better understanding of the game after playing it a little more. Thank you.
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Re: [Tsaricide] Anajamois - Ban appeal

Post by wubli » #485126

Have you played in any other servers? If so, which ones?
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
subject217
Github User
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Post by subject217 » #485127

time of ban deets: original ban was 2017-07-16, ban for breaking probation from the appeal of that ban was 2017-09-19.

also of note here is your last ban appeal https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 34&t=18194 about 9 months ago, as well as this ban appeal https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 34&t=12945 from when you were given probation.
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #485128

You’re going to need a glowing reference for this one. Only bad memories come to mind when I recall your security play on our server. You were asked to provide a positive reference last time, and when Hippie was asked about you they didn’t have much good to say. In fact, it hasn’t even been a year since your last appeal. Unless you’ve come back with a positive reference as Citrus instructed you to in your last one, I’m closing this on account of violating the one year rule.
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #485130

Just checked in with Hippie, you’re permabanned there for metafriending/metagaming and as far as I’m aware that’s the only other place you played. I’m certain that you’d be a negative force on our servers if we let you back, consider this denied. You can appeal when you have a glowing recommendation from another server.