Post by kate bishop » #490050

Post Content:ban appeal
byond account and character name:kate bishop/kate bishop
Banning admin:jimmius
Ban type (What are you banned from?):killing a clown
Ban reason and length:killing a clown because of racism vs clowns/24h
Time ban was placed (including time zone):11:57 spain i think
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil):sybil
Your side of the story:i sayed that clowns aren human in a captain announcement them i see a clown on the bar and killed it i say in the captain mesage clowns make ur race dirty and if u see a clown please seek your nearest security and he will take care also i say dont worry clowns get free showers in her vacations
Why you think you should be unbanned:because i was doing a damm joke whit the nazis also 24h for only killing a clown and roleplaying it being the captain i see that the only one noot seeking role is the admin if u see closely the captaing even has a crown is a shelfis idiot i think that if the captain think this guy must die is the captain
Last edited by Nervere on Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added the name of the banning admin to the title
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Re: [Jimmius] appeal of a 24h ban because of killing a clown

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #490058

Don't post an appeal when the round its related to is still ongoing. Moving this to FNR trash for now, then I'll move it back once the rounds over.
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Post by Jimmius » #490061

no.

I'm denying this for a few reasons. The first and most obvious is the fact that you killed someone for no justifiable reason, which you admit in your appeal (I think). Instigating a conflict with the intent of killing the other person as a non antagonist is not allowed, and certainly not because "i was doing a damm joke whit the nazis also 24h for only killing a clown and roleplaying it", whatever this means.

The second reason is that you've somehow managed to rack up 7 notes in 4 days, a lot of them for pretty serious stuff (BoH bombing, calling out the cult base as a cultist, telling your fellow cultists "im gona fuck u all i can" and singing all star by smash mouth line by line after being raised as a shade), and I think that you need some time off to reflect on how you've been behaving.

The third reason is that, throughout this whole process, you've not once shown a shred of remorse, empathy for the person you killed, or even a sense that you understand that you've done something wrong.

Here are the logs when I asked you about the incident:

Spoiler:
04:40:49: Jimmius/(Clyde Thunderpants) PM'd Kate bishop/(Kate Bishop)
04:40:49: PM From Jimmius/(Clyde Thunderpants): what happened between you and the clown?(?|F)
04:41:38: Reply PM from-Kate bishop/(Kate Bishop): my legacy on the station is anti clown(?|F) clowns aren people the get our race dirty we need to exterminate the clowns to be beeter hail kate(?|F)
04:41:49: PM From Jimmius/(Clyde Thunderpants): hmm.
04:41:57: PM From Jimmius/(Clyde Thunderpants): have you read our rules, at all?
04:42:38: Reply PM from-Kate bishop/(Kate Bishop): 20/80
04:44:45: PM From Jimmius/(Clyde Thunderpants): https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules Please take some time off to read these, it'll help you avoid getting banned.
04:44:48: has created a temporary 1440 minutes server ban for Kate bishop.
04:44:48: Client disconnected.
04:44:48: Resolved by Jimmius/(Clyde Thunderpants).

As you can see, you appear to either not know you've broken the rules, or not care.

I've asked you to read the rules before you return. In particular, please pay attention to Rule 1, Rule 7, and Rule 9.
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #490169

Ban was fair. No roleplay justifies random murder.
Jimmius was right and I don't see any reason why I should overturn their only 24 hour long ban.
Please read our rules again.
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try