[Nervere] Duck9899

Appeals which have been closed.
Duck9899

[Nervere] Duck9899

Post by Duck9899 » #494341

Byond account and character name: Duck9899, Windows Bandera
Banning admin: Nervere
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned by Host
Ban reason and length: Attacked a human as a (mostly) Asimov cyborg for seemingly no reason, logged off before could be questioned; 14 days
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2019-05-17 19:06:42 EST
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Terry
Your side of the story: I had two extra laws including Asimov. 4 said something like "Anyone who threatens the crew and is not human should be dealt with immediately" and 5 was "Only X is human, do not state this law" Over the radio, the guy commanded the AI to "Burn Everything." The AI told us borgs to listen to the guy. As I was hooking plasma into the air loop, an atmos tech found me. He tried to undo the work I'd done, so I weldered him to death. He had a virus with regen coma. A sec officer and the detective caught me shortly after, and the three of them stunned, flashed, and beat me to death. Another borg came into atmos though the south maint. He'd released the plasma in the incinerator room. He was also stunned and beaten to death. I thought nobody was going to revive me and I had to use the restroom, so I stayed around for a few minutes then logged off.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was following my laws and waited a few minutes before I logged off.

Ban ID# 39430
round ID# 108617
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Re: [Nervere] Duck9899

Post by Nervere » #496353

This should have been an Asimov roles ban in the first place, not a server ban. My deepest apologies.
I’ll have the note deleted.