Nergaskal

[Stickymayhem] Ban appeal

Post by Nergaskal » #495572

Byond account and character name: Nergaskal / Cliff Armstrong
Banning admin: Stickymayhem
Round Id: 109278
Ban Id: #39697
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Ip ban
Ban reason and length: Metacommunication with Deralaxo, told them to kill someone and they did / Permaban
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2019-05-26 16:13:20 (Central europe +1h)
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Event Hall

Your side of the story: Deralaxo is newbie player,thats why we used metacomms, just to get him to game mechanics. Secondly I didn't hit that guy once neither have i told him to kill. The reason i later left the game was due to pc overheating.

Why you think you should be unbanned: In my opinion i didn't break the rule n.2(...for the purpose of unfair advantage by teaming up together for little IC reason...) , even if the ban is rightful perma in my opinion is too long.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Ban appeal

Post by Stickymayhem » #495667

Your friend said in PMs pretty explicitly that you told him to kill that guy over voice chat.

There's not much more or information I can offer about this. You should know better having played more than your friend. Any discussion about the round outside of the game is against the rules.

As a traitor, you told your friend to kill someone. That seems like an unfair advantage to me.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Nergaskal

Re: [Stickymayhem] Ban appeal

Post by Nergaskal » #495928

but don't you think ip perma is too long?
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #496182

Nergaskal wrote:but don't you think ip perma is too long?
As per admin policy metacomms always is a perma by default.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #496377

If you don't understand why metacommunications is a game-breaking advantage and how telling an inexperienced new player to kill someone randomlyis a bad idea I don't see how this can be resolved in your favour.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #496637

Denied. The ban lenght is the standard and still, it wasn't just to "teach game mechanics", so, pretty much what Sticky said.
You may appeal this in a year.
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try