(we deserved it) perma banned by Penterwast

Appeals which have been closed.
Soldierboy2
Byond Username: SoldierBoy2

(we deserved it) perma banned by Penterwast

Post by Soldierboy2 » #499203

Post Content:
Byond Ckey: Soldierboy2
IC name: John sharp ( or alexander senaviev)

Banning admin: penterwast
Ban type (What are you banned from?): perma
Ban reason and length: banned permanently for meta comming with Craziecrafter03 which was plainly obvious
Time ban was placed (including time zone):17.1.2019 03.23.31 +10:00 AEST
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil):
Your side of the story: I was doing what they said I did, I am not going to lie
Why you think you should be unbanned: although we were clearly in the wrong I am going to say I am sorry for what I did and I know it was wrong, I have taken the time to learn the difference between what I should and should not be doing on this game. i can assure you that the meta gaming has ceased
penterwast
Byond Username: Penterwast
Github Username: penterwast

Re: (we deserved it) perma banned by Penterwast

Post by penterwast » #499213

Full ban reason:
Banned from the server permanently - Metacomms with Craziecrafter03. Despite zero IC communication the entire round they were aware of each other's locations at least three separate times during the round and used this to their advantage in a fight against the quartermaster. CrazieCrafter opened the science department twice, augmented SoldierBoy, and gave him all access, without exchaning any information in the game.
I'm hesitant to remove this ban. There is no non-critical amount of metacomms, but what happened in the round in question was pretty severe. And furthermore, I have strong evidence that the two of you were metacomming for over a month beforehand.

I would like to see some more evidence that your behavior has changed. Have you and your friend played on any other SS13 servers that may be willing to vouch for your behavior?
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Re: (we deserved it) perma banned by Penterwast

Post by Hulkamania » #501699

It's been a long time since this ban appeal with no response from Soldierboy2, I'll be locking the thread and consider it denied for the time being.