[Stickymayhem] Scrolldier - Ban appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
Scrolldier
Byond Username: Scrolldier

[Stickymayhem] Scrolldier - Ban appeal

Post by Scrolldier » #502960

Byond account and character name: Scrolldier - [I honestly don't know what my character name was, I was new]

Banning admin: Stickymayhem

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Servers

Ban reason and length: Bag of holding bombed the shuttle before launch, killing about a dozen people. Disconnected upon questioning. This is a permanent ban.

The round ID is 109341.
Time ban was placed: 2019-05-27 11:45:30 EST

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): I believe it was eventhall

Your side of the story: I was very new and thought that the round was over upon the shuttle leaving the station. I was still mostly trying to figure out the interface at this time. I think it was the first time I had played a scientist. I disconnected once I realized I had done a bad thing and found another server to try and understand the game.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I've played a LOT more since then, almost entirely on BeeStation and looking around and seeing that I appear to be banned from all of these /tg/ servers, I feel that I have no opportunity to actually play for a (presumably) more protracted length of time and actually perform a job like xenobiology. I like bee but rounds are often cut short because nobody knows how to do their job. Being restricted from all these servers has only begun to feel like an obstacle now that I actually have the ability to do interesting things in the game. I genuinely never meant to harm anyone else's game, it was a misunderstanding resulting from inexperience. Apologies for having been ssethtide.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: [Stickymayhem] Scrolldier - Ban appeal

Post by Stickymayhem » #504790

Sorry this flew under my radar. That's fine, I'll unban you now.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman