[tsaricide] kodeth101 - perma'd

Appeals which have been closed.
Kodeth101
Byond Username: Kodeth101

[tsaricide] kodeth101 - perma'd

Post by Kodeth101 » #507345

Byond account and character name: Kodeth101 and Anus Gaping Faglord. Kodeth101 was my first account, and when I started to play under the name Anus Gaping Faglord, the admins requested that I choose one or the other account to play on, with the other being banned. I chose to have Kodeth101 banned in order to play on the other account.
Banning admin: tsaricide
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Game ban
Ban reason and length: Permanent - "Being a massive shithead."
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2015-06-02 17:53:44
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil
Your side of the story: I was banned in 2015. I thought at the time that my banning wasn't justifiable because of the vague reason and the lack of any communication. I definitely deserved to be banned, as I did not contribute anything to the server and often did things that were detrimental to the rest of the players' experience.
Why you think you should be unbanned:
Between the time of my ban and now, I've matured a lot as a person and what I'm looking to get out of video games now isn't what it used to be. Back then, I used to enjoy the instant gratification of being a shithead and toeing the line. I've since learned how to actually role-play and really enjoy it rather than see it as an obstacle, as I did before. Anyways, it's been 4 long years since my ban. I'm certain at this point that I've matured and learned from my experiences enough to where I can contribute to the server.
I've been told on my last two ban appeals that I need to play on another server for a year and have an admin vouch for me on my appeal. The thing is that I really dislike the experience that every single other server has. I would probably like /vg/station, but they share a ban list. I seriously can't bring myself to play on another space station 13 server for a year, I would hate it. The players, the atmosphere, the ruleset, the code, everything on the server is what I'm looking for a server, but I fucked it up the first time around. I hope you give me another shot!
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: [tsaricide] kodeth101 - perma'd

Post by bobbahbrown » #507369

You've said that you cannot find yourself playing on another SS13 server for a period of a year; however, have you been playing on other stations at all? Any reference of character is better than none.

Even playing on a station for a month and having no issues with that community would be helpful.
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #507717

Hey there. You say you can't bring yourself to play on another server, but the only way we can know you've actually reformed yourself is to have a proper voucher (which you've been told in the past) from elsewhere.

Do you have ANY playtime on ss13 recently that could be used to justify an unbanning? I would think if you wanted to play on our server badly enough you'd be willing to put in a few hours on a different station.
Kodeth101

Post by Kodeth101 » #508009

Hulkamania wrote:Hey there. You say you can't bring yourself to play on another server, but the only way we can know you've actually reformed yourself is to have a proper voucher (which you've been told in the past) from elsewhere.

Do you have ANY playtime on ss13 recently that could be used to justify an unbanning? I would think if you wanted to play on our server badly enough you'd be willing to put in a few hours on a different station.
Hey, thanks for the reply and thanks for being willing to work with me on this. I haven't played any SS13 recently aside from teaching my friend how to play on Fulpstation for a few hours. I'll play some more on Fulpstation and see if I can get an admin to vouch for me.
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #508723

Kodeth101 wrote:
Hulkamania wrote:Hey there. You say you can't bring yourself to play on another server, but the only way we can know you've actually reformed yourself is to have a proper voucher (which you've been told in the past) from elsewhere.

Hey, thanks for the reply and thanks for being willing to work with me on this. I haven't played any SS13 recently aside from teaching my friend how to play on Fulpstation for a few hours. I'll play some more on Fulpstation and see if I can get an admin to vouch for me.
Would it be alright to close this appeal until then? You have my permission to make a new one whenever you get a good vouch. Your ban is old, but we'd still appreciate a vouch after some time playing there.
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
Kodeth101

Post by Kodeth101 » #508759

wubli wrote:
Kodeth101 wrote:

Would it be alright to close this appeal until then? You have my permission to make a new one whenever you get a good vouch. Your ban is old, but we'd still appreciate a vouch after some time playing there.
Sure. Is it okay if when I make the next one that I copy/paste this one? Obviously with some changes to it, but one that is essentially the same + a vouch.
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #510243

Kodeth101 wrote:
wubli wrote:
Kodeth101 wrote:

Sure. Is it okay if when I make the next one that I copy/paste this one? Obviously with some changes to it, but one that is essentially the same + a vouch.
That is alright. I'll be locking and moving this to resolved for the time.
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try