[Virtual John] TDSquared - Not on my christian spaceman game.

Appeals which have been closed.
TDSquared
Byond Username: TDSquared

[Virtual John] TDSquared - Not on my christian spaceman game.

Post by TDSquared » #519621

BYOND account:TDSquared
Character name:B.O.R.G.I.E
Ban type:Server
Ban length:Permanent
Ban reason: Image
Time ban was placed:2019-10-14 at 02:07:47
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil 1
Round ID in which ban was placed:121378
Your side of the story: After saving an nsfw link for later, I forgot I had it on my clipboard and posted it when trying to *spin someone off of me as a borg, this caused me to post it into chat, letting the player buckled to me and most of deadchat see the message, at the time I was so embarrassed and a little panicked that I did not think to adminhelp and tell them that what I did was not on purpose and purely accidental.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I am truly and deeply sorry for anyone who had to view this image out of my own forgetfulness. I am incredibly embarrased about this event and regret what I did, and while I don't believe I should be immediately unbanned as the ban was deserved, I would like to request at least a shortening of the ban considering the posting of the link was simply forgetfulness and a mistake on my end, and I promise to be much more careful with copy+paste commands, especially in IC.
Virtual John
Byond Username: Virtual John

Re: [Virtual John] TDSquared - Not on my christian spaceman game.

Post by Virtual John » #519625

Hi there, thanks for appealing. I was actually really hoping you we're going to appeal this, as after the fact it looked like it was a huge accident, unfortunate as it was. Regardless of that though, I still had to end up Banning you. I'm sure you will be very pleased to hear that the plan is to unban you, but with that being said I must warn you that even if it is an accident, future incidents of this nature will be met with a permanent ban and potentially with no quick unban.

If everything goes right you should be unbanned within 20 minutes. That being said, welcome back and do be mindful of what's on your clipboard before you paste again.