Appeals which have been closed.
superhands

[Vekter] Superhands8 - Drink Driving

Post by superhands » #537269

BYOND account: Superhands8
Character name: Fin Raktnikov
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: "Had made himself into an AI on lowpop and immediately started shocking doors and being the cure to humanity."
Time ban was placed: 2020-01-21 06:15:23

Server you were playing on when banned: Terry

Round ID in which ban was placed: 128633

Your side of the story: Honestly, whatever the admin says is probably true. Truth is, I got rather intoxicated that night as it was my friends birthday. I wasn't surprised about receiving a ban when I woke up and promptly felt a lot of embarassment over how I acted the night before, but I'm surprised it was permanent.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I can confidently say I've played many rounds on this server and Event hall, and the only one where I really messed up was the one where I was really messed up (completely shitfaced). I want to apologise for being an egomaniacal drunk AI, breaking the rules, and being a general inconvenience to a lot of players in that round. Terry is my preferred server to play on, and it's where I learned most of the content in this game. I'd hate to see it gone from my ss13 adventures.

All in all, the ban is completely justified based on the actions, but I hope my explanation as to the reason of why these actions occured will make you reconsider.

Thank you.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Vekter] Superhands8 - Drink Driving

Post by Vekter » #537306

Friends don't let friends spessmen drunk.

You served your time on the main ban, so I went ahead and lifted that. I'm keeping a month ban from silicon roles for the time being, as I can't really trust that the same thing won't happen the next time you get tipsy.

Thanks for understanding that what you did wasn't acceptable.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you