[<GUM DISEASE>] <Space-Mista> - Unban please, Here's my sorry.

Appeals which have been closed.
Space-mista
Byond Username: Space-Mista

[<GUM DISEASE>] <Space-Mista> - Unban please, Here's my sorry.

Post by Space-mista » #553570

GUM DIESESE

BYOND account: Space-Mista
Character Name: Lynchulat Zanqrik otherwise i actually don't remember the name
Ban type: Self antag i guess because I committed murder, it doesn't state it in the ban reason.
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Murdered a player and then disconnected after being bwoinked. Explain yourself on the forums.
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry or bagil don't remember.
Round ID in which ban was placed: 130501
Your side of the story: Well i joined the server at a very late stage and found security breached and pillaged i was warden so this concerned me, the guy i murdered i saw walking to security and running away from me as we were almost leaving and eta shuttle was almost in it's destination i was concerned the guy i just saw could be a potential traitor so i rushed, stunned him and killed him when i found a great amount of contraband like energy weapons and more. as I killed him I had to go and left the server in an emergency, i knew i could possibly receive a ban due to this but i just brushed it off and when i returned to my computer i saw i was banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Honestly, i knew i shouldn't have done that and i feel really sorry for that player, i knew i should've dragged him to the emergency shuttle and revived him as well as healed him, but as I've said i had to leave the server and when the admin bwoinked me i couldn't justify my action nor heal the poor soul.
References of good conduct: I was found to be in a bad situation where i misunderstood what was happening due to a nervous attitude im sorry i always don't behave like this but as warden brig is my place of allegiance that i needed to protect as of the man i would've evidently healed him but I needed to go.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [<GUM DISEASE>] <Space-Mista> - Unban please, Here's my sorry.

Post by Vekter » #553584

For the record, here's his ban reason:
Murdered a player and then disconnected after being bwoinked. Explain yourself on the forums.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Space-mista

Post by Space-mista » #553586

Thanks for the infomation, i remember implying all the right information why was I still repeated the same as my appel. Were you confused for the Self antag part? it's beacuse theres ban type and ban reason.
Jayson Gibson. You have an actual, literal fucking dent in your skull. I was on station for literally one minute, and just got to my office (HoP) before you came in and arrested me for being in the HoP office. I asked you to check the manifest, but you decided we should stand there for ten minutes before you left me naked and handcuffed in a hallway that had no air. You have no business playing a head role, because you have genuine, real-life brain damage, you unbelievable retard.
Last edited by Space-mista on Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Space-mista

Post by Space-mista » #553590

hope everything clear, gonna head out. would not be able to respond for some hours, hope the situation was understood.
gum disease
Byond Username: GUM DISEASE

Post by gum disease » #554312

Given that it's been near 2 months, I'll lift this ban. Please understand that if an admin bwoinks you and you need to leave, it's better to at least tell us what's going on instead of just upping and leaving.

Hope you have fun playing.
Image no aim, smooth brain, i'm a borg main.