RobustAndRun
Byond Username: RobustAndRun

[NecromancerAnne] RobustAndRun - The chocolate fiasco

Post by RobustAndRun » #553693

BYOND account: RobustAndRun
Character name: Kayden Howe (?)
Ban type: Jobban (Botanist/Chef)
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned from Roles: Botanist, Cook permanently - As a botanist, created cocoa powder tomatoes with hydrodermic prickles and attacked sec officers with them when they spread glowshrooms across the station. Given we're in the midst of a high frequency of this literal same behaviour from redditors, you just earned yourself a vacation. Especially since you attacked security with this as a nonantag for doing their jobs.
Time ban was placed: 2019-11-30 10:25:27
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Your side of the story: Admittedly, I made a real funny digg post about using an in-game feature to harass those who play felinids. I did just that, and got in a whole-ass spat with an admin.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been a while and I won't instigate wars on digg anymore
References of good conduct: doin fine lately, check the notes
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Re: [NecromancerAnne] RobustAndRun - The chocolate fiasco

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #553703

It is worth noting that this function has been removed from the game, although everyone is probably already aware.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #553744

Yeah, about 5 months is probably more than enough time to say this has run it's course. At this stage it really is old news. And your only recent note was for some ic ooc which is like, you know, nothing. So good job.

I'll lift the ban. Have fun with new botany.

(Headmins can of course tell me 'NO KEEP HIM BANNED FROM THESE SPECIFIC ROLES, YOU FOOL, HE THREW A TOMATO AT A CAT AND GAVE THEM HEADACHES' but like, really doubt they will.)
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #553746

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:It is worth noting that this function has been removed from the game, although everyone is probably already aware.
Funnily enough, RobustAndRun was the reason why, so the irony is rich. It's also rather tragic, it was one of my favourite dumb things. Especially because of the picture that was the inspiration for it.