Appeals which have been closed.
kevmab01

[General Thrax] Kevmab01 - multitool shenanigans

Post by kevmab01 » #567929

b]BYOND account:[/b] Kevmab01
Character name: Kevin Ludwig
Ban type: server
Ban length: 1 day
Ban reason: Killed a man for stealing their multitool. That's like, really sudden and abrupt escalation
Time ban was placed: 05:07:40
Server you were playing on when banned: Server name, eg, Bagil/Sybil/Terry/Event Hall
Round ID in which ban was placed: Round ID, should be present in ban reason from server. Can be excluded if it cannot be found. Example: 101235
Your side of the story: I killed someone for stealing a multitool. However, I would like to mention that I after my multitool was stolen, Iroquois Pliskin made me chase him for 5+ minutes, while i repeatedly asked and pleaded sec to nab his ass so I didn't have to hurt the dude (they didn't), and also warned him that if he didn't give back that multitool (that I paid 450 credits for) he was in for a beating. Once he was sufficiently beaten, i took my multitool back, and asked a sec officer to take him to medbay, where he unfortunately died somewhere along the way. so its not like I just started robusting him unprovoked.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Because I feel as if I used the necessary force after the extenuating circumstances and repeated attempts to talk him into giving my multitool back
References of good conduct: Taught a chef how to make a mean meat pizza today, and how to use the crafting menu... as Chaplain.
General Thrax
Byond Username: GeneralThrax

Re: [General Thrax] Kevmab01 - multitool shenanigans

Post by General Thrax » #567930

My bad, you had already logged off at the time when the guy brought it up so I kinda did something.

Took a quick glance at the round logs on scrubby and everything seems to match up with what you said. I have unbanned you just now.