"I posted my appeal but it's not appearing!"

If you've received a ban and want it shortened or lifted then post here. Remember to follow the rules!
Forum rules
Read these board rules before posting or you'll get reprimanded.

Ban appeals without the banning admin's name in the beginning of the subject line will be deleted.
Link your byond account before posting an appeal to avoid the moderation queue
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

"I posted my appeal but it's not appearing!"

Post by PKPenguin321 » #581985

Don't panic! You likely just haven't linked your BYOND account, so your post is in approval limbo.

The first step you should take is to follow the directions in this thread and link your BYOND account: linkbyondaccount.php

Now you should just be patient. A forum admin should eventually approve your appeal, taking it out of limbo.

Don't rewrite your whole appeal! Your post still exists and will be visible eventually, so rewriting it and posting it again is just a waste of effort.
The exception to this is if it's been a couple of days since you wrote your appeal, because it is technically possible that it was accidentally denied by a forum administrator (in which case your appeal really is gone, and not just in limbo).
Last edited by san7890 on Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: This link went no-where for anybody, so let's at least take them to a position with more useful information on linking their forums account to BYOND.