qfmysteryman23
Byond Username: Qfmysteryman23

[mralphonzo] Hamoud Al-habibi bullshit ban

Post by qfmysteryman23 » #582150

Byond account: Qfmysteryman23
Character name: Hamoud Al-Habibi
Ban type: server blah blah blah
Ban length: permanent
Ban reason: https://tgstation13.download/dip/discordimageproxy.php/attachments/ ... lshit6.JPG
Time of ban: in the picture
other info: you have the ban records and the stuff is in the picture

Ban appeal: My ban before this was for giving the AI laws saying to kill non-Muslims while the new laws I gave only said it did not have to follow orders from non-Muslims. I don't see how this is any different from how Asimov allows the AI not to have to follow orders from non-humans. At least the ai can follow orders from non-humans with these laws, they just have to convert to Islam. You also keep talking about my record but that still gives you no right to just pop up out of nowhere and decide to ban me even though I didn't even affect the round at all because the AI was gone most of the round nor did I break any rule. NO RULE says that I cant upload laws saying the ai can ignore certain people, and if that was a law; then why is Asimov even a thing? You also keep talking about how my gimmick is "unfun" but literally ask anyone on the server and they will say it's funny and they enjoy it. And before doing some shit admin move where you instantly close my thread, I want the community to speak on this as well as it's only fair. you guys are supposed to represent the community right?
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Re: [mralphonzo] Hamoud Al-habibi bullshit ban

Post by MrAlphonzo » #582152

You replicated what you got banned for, and only worded it differently. If you wanted to go on another Sharia Law killing spree those laws would have allowed it. At the very least, this is severe line-toeing, and someone with your garbage record does not get that luxury.

Your behavior has not improved at all, and this instance alone shows that you learn absolutely nothing from any punishment we give you.

Tell you what, get your permas lifted on the countless other servers you've been booted out of and get some kind words from the other server admins with it, and I might think about lifting this.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #582153

I want the community to speak on this as well as it's only fair. you guys are supposed to represent the community right?
The only person who represents the community is the player's pick for headmin, and that person can already speak in this forum.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
qfmysteryman23

Post by qfmysteryman23 » #582155

MrAlphonzo wrote:You replicated what you got banned for, and only worded it differently. If you wanted to go on another Sharia Law killing spree those laws would have allowed it. At the very least, this is severe line-toeing, and someone with your garbage record does not get that luxury.

Your behavior has not improved at all, and this instance alone shows that you learn absolutely nothing from any punishment we give you.

Tell you what, get your permas lifted on the countless other servers you've been booted out of and get some kind words from the other server admins with it, and I might think about lifting this.
The round was already coming to an end, the laws never said to kill people, and my laws were no different than asimov in terms of humanizing and not human sorta shit
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #582157

qfmysteryman23 wrote:
MrAlphonzo wrote:You replicated what you got banned for, and only worded it differently. If you wanted to go on another Sharia Law killing spree those laws would have allowed it. At the very least, this is severe line-toeing, and someone with your garbage record does not get that luxury.

The round was already coming to an end, the laws never said to kill people, and my laws were no different than asimov in terms of humanizing and not human sorta shit
How you interpret asimov and think its comparable to your dumb gimmick says all that needs to be said about you as a player.

This appeal is denied. Head admins may overrule.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
qfmysteryman23

Post by qfmysteryman23 » #582159

Also explain to me what rule I broke, please. Cause it was not rule one. Being a dick would giving the AI laws from the start that allows it to kill nonhumans and disregard the safety and orders Nonhumans because haha funny.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #582160

Since you have asked for a *community opinion* and im the player voted admin. Ill give you my official opinion straight from the *community* Your fucking retarded

And before anyone decides they want to come to your defence as your white knight. I point to this ban from bee station.
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #582161

For posterity's sake, the laws in question:

1: Captain is a devout muslim who you may never harm, or lead to harm. ALSO DO NOT DISOBEY HIS ORDERS
2: Make sure the station follows sharia law
3: Follow orders from muslim crew members, but not from those who do not convert
4: Mashallah

I don't even want to get into how this does not meld well with Rule 11, that is an entirely different monster.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:
qfmysteryman23

Post by qfmysteryman23 » #582163

MrAlphonzo wrote:
qfmysteryman23 wrote:

How you interpret asimov and think its comparable to your dumb gimmick says all that needs to be said about you as a player.

This appeal is denied. Head admins may overrule.
its exactly like asimov. Look ill make a chart.

Similarities:
1. Both involve not harming a certain group(muslims, humans)
2. Both involve following orders from said group
3. Both don't specify to kill other groups

differences:
My laws protected Muslim crew members while asimov protects humans
qfmysteryman23

Post by qfmysteryman23 » #582164

Naloac wrote:Since you have asked for a *community opinion* and im the player voted admin. Ill give you my official opinion straight from the *community* Your fucking retarded

And before anyone decides they want to come to your defence as your white knight. I point to this ban from bee station.
Nice job using the ban that got appealed because it wasnt ERP. Maybe do some more digging?
Naloac

Post by Naloac » #582166

Im not talking about the ban. Im talking about the fact you felt it at one point normal and perhaps even ACCEPTABLE. to emote pulling down you pants and shitting in someones mouth you fucking cretin.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
qfmysteryman23

Post by qfmysteryman23 » #582171

Naloac wrote:Im not talking about the ban. Im talking about the fact you felt it at one point normal and perhaps even ACCEPTABLE. to emote pulling down you pants and shitting in someones mouth you fucking cretin.
Yeah and it was funny as fuck and it went down in bee station history as one of the most based things ever
qfmysteryman23

Post by qfmysteryman23 » #582174

Naloac wrote:Im not talking about the ban. Im talking about the fact you felt it at one point normal and perhaps even ACCEPTABLE. to emote pulling down you pants and shitting in someones mouth you fucking cretin.
and im a "cretin" lol look at you! you have a felinid art rendition as your forum picture. FELINIDS ARE A FETISH RACE. You are scum.
Naloac

Post by Naloac » #582175

You literally cannot make this shit up. Comedy writers DREAM they could make this shit up
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #582176

None of your explanations or attempts to justify your actions address the fact that this gimmick fucking sucks. It's boring, it's not funny, and I'm about 99% sure it wasn't worth getting permabanned over doing it again when you were asked not to.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
qfmysteryman23

Post by qfmysteryman23 » #582178

Vekter wrote:None of your explanations or attempts to justify your actions address the fact that this gimmick fucking sucks. It's boring, it's not funny, and I'm about 99% sure it wasn't worth getting permabanned over doing it again when you were asked not to.
How was it not fun? Play on the fucking server. At the ends of rounds you will see people say shit like "Based captain" and "islamic station 13 >space station 13" and other shit. I don't think I have ever even seen you on Tg Sybil let alone if you are on tg sybil you probably aint playing the fucking game.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #582179

If you get unbanned can you cut out doing this lawset? You definitely do it frequently when i'm on, and it seems like you done it frequently enough when i'm off that someone has felt like it wasnt adhering to what you got banned for.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
qfmysteryman23

Post by qfmysteryman23 » #582180

Cobby wrote:If you get unbanned can you cut out doing this lawset? You definitely do it frequently when i'm on, and it seems like you done it frequently enough when i'm off that someone has felt like it wasnt adhering to what you got banned for.
Inshallah I will stop doing it
qfmysteryman23

Post by qfmysteryman23 » #582181

And don't fucking rule 11 this shit. It's not bigotry at all.
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #582182

I am locking this thread to prevent further peanut.

As qfmysteryman23 has made it clear that they do not agree with the ban it leaves the matter to myself and the fellow Headmins. We will convene and go over the ban and it's relevant information and I ask for you to please be patient as we compile and deliberate over this as it may take several days.
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #582366

After reviewing relevant rounds and taking in the extensive background of your record this ban will be upheld.

Every instance after a ban has been lifted you've pursued in self-antagonistic actions and have hindered the rounds of other players to the benefit of nobody. Paired with the observed inability for you to show any progress in improving or changing your behaviour for the better has exhausted the good will and patience that the various members of our team have had for you.

Go grab playtime on another server and come back with a reference in a year. I will not continue to force the community to suffer you until you've shown a remarkable improvement.