[Naloac] Shiraizawa - I live in confusion

Appeals which have been closed.
Shiraizawa
Byond Username: Shiraizawa

[Naloac] Shiraizawa - I live in confusion

Post by Shiraizawa » #582248

Any other relevant information can be found in my old appeal:
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 34&t=27968

So yeah I'm writing this appeal because I have no idea how admemes and bans work. I just got anxious because you said in my other appeal and I quote:
Granted the ban was meant to be for 14 days and a month for sec so Ill fix that now.
But when I try to connect to the server it still shows that the ban will expire on the 15th of december:

I know that its still only the 27th and the 2 weeks ban is due to the 29th, but I am really eager to play again.
I miss the server and dont know if the ban will expire when you said it would and it just didn't rewrite the time when I try to connect or what.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Re: [Naloac] Shiraizawa - I live in confusion

Post by Naloac » #582286

its a bug with byond showing the wrong thing if its still an issue when the ban is up post something else in this thread and ill look into it.
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Shiraizawa
Byond Username: Shiraizawa

Post by Shiraizawa » #582357

Hey, man. The 2 weeks is over for like 10 mins now, and am still banned. Or is it 2 weeks from the moment you changed the ban time?
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #582363

Database went a little screwy - for some reason the 30 day ban was still there. I removed it, you should be good to go.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you