[<BeeSting12>] Pumpkin Guy - ban appeal :)

Appeals which have been closed.
XxPumpkinGuyxX

[<BeeSting12>] Pumpkin Guy - ban appeal :)

Post by XxPumpkinGuyxX » #594483

BYOND account: Pumpkin Guy
Character name: don't remember :/
Ban type: Playing on the server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Pumpkin Guy) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Metacomms with Zackm242000 and lied about it. This ban (BanID #47345) was applied by BeeSting12 on 2020-05-01 07:10:29 during round ID 136036. This is a permanent ban.
Time ban was placed: 2020-05-01 07:10:29
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: round ID 136036
Your side of the story: I was metacomming with a friend and he was honest and I lied about it and then I had an argument with the admin over it and insulted him LOL. Obviously that was a terrible decision
Why you think you should be unbanned: I'm very skilled at anything medical, and I have spent extensive time in other servers since this ban (ban during early days of me playing) saving players, getting skilled in medical practices of different server types, and dedicating copious amounts of time to reviving players and getting them back in the game. I have found a much bigger fulfillment out of this than minging, and I'd love to come back to TG and spend some serious time in medical.
References of good conduct: Beestation is perhaps been my biggest reference of good conduct, although not TG code.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: [<BeeSting12>] Pumpkin Guy - ban appeal :)

Post by Timberpoes » #594485

BeeSting12 is no longer an admin, so I'll take this just for the sake of expedience.

Metacomming then getting into an argument with the admin and lying about it was bad in the first place. You seem to understand that this was a, in your own words, terrible decision.

However, your appeal is far from terrible. You seem to accept responsibility for your actions and have put forward a case for why you believe you would be a good fit on our servers once again that although doesn't blow my socks off, is enough for me to consider unbanning you. With that being said...

If you can get a voucher from another server - Such as Beestation - I would be happy to accept this appeal.

If you are not able to get a voucher, I will be denying this appeal. Ordinarily that would leave you unable to appeal this ban again for a year, however I would leave the offer open for you to return with a voucher at any time and I would be mindful to accept the appeal.

In particular I'm just looking from them to vouch that you've logged enough hours that they feel comfortable putting forward a vouch to begin with, and that you've had no major incidents, notes or bans with respect to your time played on Bee.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
XxPumpkinGuyxX

Post by XxPumpkinGuyxX » #594532

Excellent! I'll be sure to work on getting a voucher in the near future. Thanks :)
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #594543

Awesome! As per current policy we're to leave all ban appeals open for 48 hours after resolution before they get swept away.

If you can secure a voucher in 48 hours, we'll handle it as part of this appeal. Otherwise, you're welcome to open up a new appeal within the next year if you get a voucher! If you don't get a voucher, you're free to re-appeal in 1 year regardless.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin