Yellow Wollywog
Byond Username: Soahc2

[Pumpkin0] Soahc2 - Requested Conv. Antag Ban

Post by Yellow Wollywog » #594725

BYOND account: Soahc2
Character name: Chunks-The-Monkey
Ban type: Blood Cultist/Revolutionary
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Requested - does not enjoy playing conversion antags.
Time ban was placed: 2020-12-21 00:40:03
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 152591
Your side of the story: Described simply enough in the ban reason. At the time I had gotten off of being salty from some rather unfun rounds against a blood cult/rev and I didn't want to be converted into those antags anymore.
Why you think you should be unbanned: After a short-medium length break and changing up my playstyle a bit (and getting over other personal issues with other antagonists) I've decided to give those antagonists a second chance. That and getting wordlessly permanently round removed and turned into a ghost as a result of the ban indirectly by some chucklenuts that rolled cult/rev on a latejoin in dynamic is far less fun than playing the antag to me now.
References of good conduct: Probably unnecessary, but I'll state that I've played on manuel with (unless "secret notes" aren't a meme/conspiracy and I actually have a few) no notes or bans other than the one I personally requested.
Pumpkin0
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Pumpkin0

Re: [Pumpkin0] Soahc2 - Requested Conv. Antag Ban

Post by Pumpkin0 » #594787

Good to see you trying out conversion antags again! I'll hop right on and remove your antag ban. Keep cool, and have fun with the conversion antags again!
the w