piteks
Byond Username: Piteks

[Doctor Butality] Piteks - ban appeal

Post by piteks » #603188

BYOND account: Piteks
Character name: Jack Jones
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: BSAd shuttle to see how much damage it would do, griefs a lot, come back when you don't do that.
Time ban was placed: 2020-11-01 12:00:00
Server you were playing on when banned: Bagil or Terry(i dont remember but i think it was Terry)
Round ID in which ban was placed: 149473
Your side of the story: i was the capitan(non antag) and i assembled the Bluespace Artillery in the bridge and fired it at the emergency shuttle. i was warned about my behaviour a few rounds back but i didnt listen. i was going through some stuff in real life back then but that dosent justify my actions and i understand that. i hope that i will be unbanned and that i will be able to play again soon.
Why you think you should be unbanned: its been a while, and i want to roleplay again, this time i plan on following the rules.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Doctor Butality] Piteks - ban appeal

Post by Vekter » #603228

Pugie bailed a bit ago so I'll take over on this one.

Your history is pretty colorful according to your notes. Have you played anywhere else since you were banned here?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
piteks

Post by piteks » #603237

not really, i took a break from ss13 as a whole, but i played some right after the ban on a polish server Aquilastation 13.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #603267

I'm afraid I'm going to have to deny this appeal. We don't usually allow permabans to be appealed until one year after their placement. If you can go play on other servers for a while (say, a month or two) and keep a clean record, we can revisit this then. As it is now, I can't really take you at your word that you won't continue that same behavior.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
piteks

Post by piteks » #603298

ok i understand. i will play on fulpstation for now and reapeal in a month or so.