Appeals which have been closed.
olosh

[NamelessFairy] Olosh - I learned

Post by olosh » #624048

BYOND account: Olosh
Character name: don´t remember it was 2 years ago
Ban type: Temporary Ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason:Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Olosh) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: 152216 - Confirmed metacomms with LSDTYPEK, has been told to not use out of game communication before, yet continues to do it. Appeal on the forums when you've decided to start following this rule. This ban (BanID #51463) was applied by NamelessFairy on 2020-12-15 11:14:24 during round ID 152216. This is a permanen ban.
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
round ID : 152216
Your side of the story: I talked outside of the game to teach my friend how to play the game. I guess I was not suppose to and I understand that now... I will not use discord while playing again. But honestly I think the ban is exaggerated I was only teaching the guys how to play.
Why you think you should be unbanned: The admin says if I am ready to follow the rules I say so. So I say plz forgive.
References of good conduct: I think I played somewhere else but I don´t remember. It has been two years as I said.
Anything else we should know : I never told the guys any important information about game (who is traitor or who to avoid) just told them how and what to do as xenobio
NamelessFairy
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: NamelessFairy

Re: [NamelessFairy] Olosh - I learned

Post by NamelessFairy » #625656

Ok firstly, to comment on the ban being exaggerated, this is a permanent ban as you were caught communicating with a player outside of the game less than a month after you had been warned not to do so. In both cases however it was with the intent to teach new players and you did admit to it when asked, therefor as it has been over a year since you were banned I've decided to lift this ban. Please make sure to not use out of game communication methods to talk to other players in the future.