qxqburoqxq

Ban Appeal

Post by qxqburoqxq » #624735

BYOND account: PinkyFluff
Character name: Nena Martins İ think
Ban type: Human Harrasment from erp
Ban length: Permanent,
Ban reason:
Time ban was placed: Try to get this from the server when you get the ban reason. If it was a note, the note has a timestamp. If it was a server ban, it will also have a timestamp. Both of these times are in UTC.
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil or Bagil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 175881
Your side of the story: Im banned because of human harrasment from erp
And im so sorry for that i dont know the this rules
Why you think you should be unbanned: My ban not unfair but i only play tg stations and im so sorry for that being harras people i will never do that again
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Timonk » #624747

are you Pinkyfluff or kasap44?
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #624748

You have two bans (that I can see) on record.

BYOND Account: PinkyFluff
Date: 2022-01-02 18:30:52
Round: 175875 (Sybil)
Banning admin: ivanissaccs
Type: Server
Length: Permanent
Reason: Rule 8. Joined server, imediately tried to engage in ERP with another player before attacking them.

BYOND Account: Kasap44
Date: 2022-01-03 02:32:50
Round: 175899 (Sybil)
Banning admin: jaredfogle
Type: Server
Length: Permanent
Reason: Ban evasion alt of pinkyfluff on round 175881.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #624763

This should be closed for not following the template, but I'll save you some time in telling you that, after you evaded on Kasap44, and tried to evade on Qxqburoqxq, several times on all 3 accounts, regularly changing your hardware ID very intentionally, I have absolutely no intent on lifting the ban.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
qxqburoqxq

Post by qxqburoqxq » #624827

Timonk wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:22 pm are you Pinkyfluff or kasap44?
I am both of them
qxqburoqxq

Post by qxqburoqxq » #624828

Mothblocks wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:19 pm This should be closed for not following the template, but I'll save you some time in telling you that, after you evaded on Kasap44, and tried to evade on Qxqburoqxq, several times on all 3 accounts, regularly changing your hardware ID very intentionally, I have absolutely no intent on lifting the ban.
No Im not ım just tryin another account because i dont have idea about banning another account from hardware ıd and im not tryin to evade these accounts my online accounts im using them???
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #624829

Let's pretend you haven't been changing your hardware ID. The fact is that, while banned on PinkyFluff, you played on Kasap44 4 hours later. That is ban evasion. I will not be lifting my ban on you.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.

qxqburoqxq

Post by qxqburoqxq » #624875

Mothblocks wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:29 am Let's pretend you haven't been changing your hardware ID. The fact is that, while banned on PinkyFluff, you played on Kasap44 4 hours later. That is ban evasion. I will not be lifting my ban on you.
I think it is very basic. I dont know the ban evasion thing i dont know these rules?
This is the first time I've encountered such a rule. Do you understand? Its very simple :)
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #624883

You not reading the rules and getting banned for it isn't my problem, especially for something so obvious as "don't evade your ban".

I don't plan on replying to this thread any longer and will be closing it in 2 days.

qxqburoqxq

Post by qxqburoqxq » #624991

Mothblocks wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:28 pm You not reading the rules and getting banned for it isn't my problem, especially for something so obvious as "don't evade your ban".

I don't plan on replying to this thread any longer and will be closing it in 2 days.
Omg youre so weird yo didnt even wanna understand the situation bruh so weird bye weirdooooo