serbgaming
Byond Username: SerbSlava

[Mindstormy] SerbSlava - I messed up

Post by serbgaming » #626179

BYOND account: SerbSlava

Character name: Billy Balkans

Ban type: Server

Ban length: Permanent

Ban reason: Releasing a death virus as a non antag then leaving the round.

Time ban was placed: 2022-01-18 (Unsure of the exact time)

Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil

Round ID in which ban was placed: 176837 (I'm 99% sure this is it)

Your side of the story: I did make a virus, and it was lethal. I can't remember the exact symptoms it had. I shot a syringe with infected blood in it at someone, I panicked because I realized what I just did, suicided, and left the server. After I left, I sort of sat in my chair and thought about what I just did and how stupid it was.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I made a massive mistake and I fully understand that I likely frustrated people and hurt the round by releasing a virus. I'd like to apologize from the bottom of my heart to everyone affected by my stupidity, I hate that I made an impulsive and dumb choice, and it is something that I am actively working on for the future. I also hate that I likely made people frustrated, or just annoyed. I do not enjoy making people feel negative emotions, plus it makes me feel down too. I cannot stress enough how stupid I feel and how sorry I am. It won't happen again.
mindstormy
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Mindstormy

Re: [Mindstormy] SerbSlava - I messed up

Post by mindstormy » #626221

Thanks for appealing this ban. After reviewing your appeal and game logs I have decided to reduce this ban from perma to a one week server ban. Mistakes like this do happen and you seem genuinely apologetic, but actions have consciences and ruining the round for practically the whole crew has to come with a punishment.