[Vekter] Adam Klein- I am a failure and a disgrace on my family name.

Appeals which have been closed.
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

[Vekter] Adam Klein- I am a failure and a disgrace on my family name.

Post by The Wrench » #626562

Adam Klein
Character name irrelevant
Requested permanent ban (I can not get the full server message right now, I’m in class)
Long story short, I opened a thread in the players™️ Club™️™️™️ Saying something along the lines of “If this thread gets 500 replies I will request a permaban.” Our outstanding community hit that goal in a few hours and I got a taste of that sweet freedom. Air felt cleaner, colors brighter, and I could feel my soul healing. Then, the cravings started. Visions of unbeaten clowns, polls on the future of cat beasts, and the unforeseen future of my shitposting in the players club pass being revoked come the new month, have inspired me to ask for my shackles to be placed back on me. Jack me back in Morpheus, I’m ready.
Sylphet
Byond Username: Sylphet

Re: [Vekter] Adam Klein- I am a failure and a disgrace on my family name.

Post by Sylphet » #626574

Your lack of willpower is the true failure here. I am sure your ancestors are ashamed.

l̶i̶f̶t̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶ ̶♥̶
Tell me how much you think that I should be thrown out of the nearest airlock !
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=27175
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Vekter] Adam Klein- I am a failure and a disgrace on my family name.

Post by Vekter » #626578

I'm disappointed in you, welcome back.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you