BYOND account: Evafan

Character name: I don't remember my name

Ban type: All servers

Ban length: Permanent

Ban reason: "Self-requested permaban, asked to be unappealable"

Time ban was placed: 2022-04-30, 20:35:39

Server you were playing on when banned: Terry

Round ID in which ban was placed: 182400

Your side of the story: I was having issues that I thought can be only resolved by getting a permanent ban on all /tg/station servers. I asked for the ban to be "unappealable" because I didn't see any other way to fix things. Now I do and I
have.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I wasn't thinking straight because of my personal problems. Said problems have been resolved now. I would like to ask for another chance to play on your servers.

References of good conduct: None, I haven't interacted with the SS-13 community in any shape, way or form, including playing on any SS-13 servers after the self-requested ban.

Anything else we should know: Even though I asked for the ban to be unappealable, I would like to stress that this decision was made during a bad moment in my life. The main reason for the appeal is that I'm a SS-13 addict I would like to try and play this wonderful game again and I want to do it on the best server there is. I don't know how you guys look at "unappealable" self-requests but I hope you will understand my stance came from a misjudged attempt at fixing an issue that didn't have any relation to my SS-13 experience on your servers.
iain0
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Iain0

Re: [lain0] Evafan - Self-requested permaban

Post by iain0 » #642367

Hey there,

Thanks for the appeal, as it was a self requested ban no problem just lifting this for you and I have actioned it on the server now, it might take next round to come into effect (or might just work).

Cheers and have a good one

Closed / Accepted