Banned for 3 days by Sweet Daytona.

Appeals which have been closed.
Nadreix12

Banned for 3 days by Sweet Daytona.

Post by Nadreix12 » #643253

Banned because while i was running around being fucking murdered for most of the round for my id, i was supposed to be checking on the sec team making a bomb for the ai?
listen if you put a cool button in front of a man and point to it and say its for the ai without explicitly stating it was a bomb im gonna push send signal, why would you give me a bomb after i have been atacked multiple times.
I had no idea it was a bomb and didnt know what i thought it was but my adhd brain saw button and pushed it.
Now this would be fine to me to be banned but i then told the admins oh shit im sorry i didnt know that was a bomb forgib meh, and they didnt say a word, after 10 minutes of waiting for a response i took this to mean oh they must realise it was an accident, what a nice person, so kind much wow, so i log out and take a second to go ahhaahah fuck im dumb.
I then log in a few minutes later and I`m banned, i can understand why, as a non antag it may seem like griefing but believe me daytona i have other things to do than listen to every fucking second of radio chatter.
Would like this ban of 3 days to be removed or at least shortened to a few hours as this is my last day of the holiday and i dont want my day ruined by an admin too busy to speak to someone after they said oh shit sorry didnt know that was a bomb.
Thank you ladies and gents of the jury, i hope this will be given just thought on the prospect of shortening or even unbanning me for now, thank you and goodbye.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Re: Banned for 3 days by Sweet Daytona.

Post by Thunder11 » #643258

Please reformat this to use the correct template viewtopic.php?f=7&t=44
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Nadreix12

Post by Nadreix12 » #643265

Nadreix13 Nadreix13
Bek Jones Bek Jones Ban type Server
Ban length:, 3 days,
Ban reason Blew up the brig with several people in it after recovering a detonation device from a known traitor and logged out during pms.

Time ban was placed 15:00
Server you were playing on when banned Terry
Your side of the story: I`ve just been being murdered and fought for over 20 minutes against scott longe for stealing my id, and during this time apparently sec was traitorous? known traitor my ass he was a security member who accidentally neglected during inspecting the device that it was an explosive, also logged out during pms?! i told Daytona it was an accident and i didnt mean it, they then DIDNT SPEAK A WORD TO ME FOR 10 DANG MINUTES, the round was almost over so i elected to simply leave.
Why you think you should be unbanned: this was a fault on noone but to be fair you dont just hand someone without an id a goddamn grenade do you ? no so why would you give a crazy dude one, anyway i think daytona was just annoyed i didnt spent 20 minutes waiting for their oh mighty words of wisdom, anyway i just want to be unbanned please.
References of good conduct: i think you will find i have not been banned on tg station before and that this was my first offence and an accident.
Anything else we should know: i have an issue with the goonstation servers yes but that is because they are bastards that believe an ai having a penis is grounds for permabann when i wasnt even doing erp just saying "oh hey if you remove me without consent arent you touching ma penis?" two minutes of silence later, permabanned with no discussion or warning, god i hate those soul sucking fucks.
Nadreix12

Re: Banned for 3 days by Sweet Daytona Revision.

Post by Nadreix12 » #643274

hope that the post above works
Last edited by Nadreix12 on Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sweet Daytona
Byond Username: Sweet Daytona

Post by Sweet Daytona » #645858

Nadreix12 wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:38 pm Nadreix13 Nadreix13
Bek Jones Bek Jones Ban type Server
Ban length:, 3 days,
Ban reason Blew up the brig with several people in it after recovering a detonation device from a known traitor and logged out during pms.

Time ban was placed 15:00
Server you were playing on when banned Terry
Your side of the story: I`ve just been being murdered and fought for over 20 minutes against scott longe for stealing my id, and during this time apparently sec was traitorous? known traitor my ass he was a security member who accidentally neglected during inspecting the device that it was an explosive, also logged out during pms?! i told Daytona it was an accident and i didnt mean it, they then DIDNT SPEAK A WORD TO ME FOR 10 DANG MINUTES, the round was almost over so i elected to simply leave.
Why you think you should be unbanned: this was a fault on noone but to be fair you dont just hand someone without an id a goddamn grenade do you ? no so why would you give a crazy dude one, anyway i think daytona was just annoyed i didnt spent 20 minutes waiting for their oh mighty words of wisdom, anyway i just want to be unbanned please.
References of good conduct: i think you will find i have not been banned on tg station before and that this was my first offence and an accident.
Anything else we should know: i have an issue with the goonstation servers yes but that is because they are bastards that believe an ai having a penis is grounds for permabann when i wasnt even doing erp just saying "oh hey if you remove me without consent arent you touching ma penis?" two minutes of silence later, permabanned with no discussion or warning, god i hate those soul sucking fucks.

Hello and I apologize for the late reply.

I'm sorry you feel that the initial ticket reply was too slow, but I had to thoroughly investigate the situation, which involved questioning two other people who also needed time to reply and for me to review any other relevant information. What I found was the circumstances of the interaction in the brig made it very clear that there was a bomb involved, personally by the captain and the traitor himself. Perhaps this was a mistake on your part but it was not a mistake that couldn't go unpunished and I'd ask you were far more careful in future as this slip-up ended the round for many other players.

The ban wouldn't have been so long if you hadn't have left during the tickets, which is another thing we take very seriously. All that you need to do is future is say that you need to go so that we can resolve it another time.