pieguy
Byond Username: FerroLocus

Pieguy223- Appeal, for real this time

Post by pieguy » #645523

BYOND account: Pieguy223
Character name: Randomly generated lone op name
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned from the server permanently - As a lone op on a low pop round set the nuke timer to eight minutes only after being prompted to do their objectives by another admin and then proceeded to slowly murderbone their way through the station after claiming their intent to muderbone in dead chat. Quote "SAY: Pieguy223/(Jerry Notagan) (DEAD) "if I get lone op I'm not grabbing the disk until everyone on the station is dead" Due to ticket history, ticket accumulation, the fact your last perma ban was over a situation similar to this, and a seemingly lack of an ability to improve their conduct this will be a perma ban.

Time ban was placed: 18:09:47

Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel

Round ID in which ban was placed: 185075

Your side of the story: It was late as hell, revs had just won the station, and dchat was hyping up a lone op after they realized nobody took the disk of the dead captain's corpse. 20 minutes of not being revived later it spawns, and I'm lucky enough to get it. I made my intentions perfectly clear in dchat before I got the roll and no objections were raised. Upon spawning I found myself presented with two options. The crew were all armed because of the revolution, but their unorganized state would make rushing the disk and nuking the station trivial. I didn't want to just end the round with no buildup or tension. I know how immensely dissatisfying it is to play against stealth ops and have the nuke win endscreen be more of a jumpscare then the climactic finale to an epic battle. Dying in random nuclear hellfire is significantly less interesting then finally getting a chance to use the traitor gear that'd been proliferating throughout the crew thanks to all the looted uplinks in a last stand against an operative.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I want to start out this appeal by apologizing for my previous one. When I got around to making that, I felt fucking crushed. Listen, in my head, I was just trying to make the game more interesting, and out of nowhere I get jumpscared with a permanent ban. Like what?

You wouldn't think that someone is taking the piss out on you if that happened? I did! I was mad, and in hindsight, that's no good state to write an appeal in.
I made that appeal thinking, you just wanted to give me one last kick on the way out, and I just didn't want to have any of that. All I want is to play TG and having a good time dude, this game has been my escape for months. Nothing brightens my day like coming home just in time for roundstart and fucking around with all these players I've grown to like. I've never, and would never do something intentionally just to ruin someone's game.

Thankfully, you understood where I was coming from, and gave me a rare second chance to do this appeal right. For that, you have my biggest appreciation!

Now, while I stand by the intentions behind my actions, I will concede that I fucked up in my execution. The argument you proposed for my ban stands on three pillars; Extending the nuke timer, metagrudging, and murderboning on lowpop. My intention with this appeal is not to shatter these pillars, but rather to try and rationalize my actions enough to wither them to the point where a gracious god may see it fit to let the structure fall.

Extending the nuke timer. While it isn't terribly relevant I would like to restate the fact that I intended to set the timer to five minutes, as I assumed 500 would be read like an analog display as 5:00 (five minutes.) You accused me of lying about this, and while I have no proof, I would like to point out that I has never greentexted as nukie up to that point. Firstly, I greatly overestimated the number of crewmembers I'd have to fight when I tried to set the nuke timer. The 'captain' had contested me at the vault and called for assistance over the radio, leading me to believe that there were more people that would try to stop me. In reality, I had already killed the majority of the crew before setting the nuke and the captain was screaming into the void, but at the time I had no idea that was the case. Even if it was the case I should have been satisfied with my pint of blood and set the nuke to 1. I was wrong in extending the timer, and there's no valid excuse for that so in this case I'm resigned to asking for your forgiveness of my spur-of-the-moment mistake, in understanding that it was made in good faith with the intention to not pre-emptively end the fight.

Metagrudging. As for the accusation of metagrudging, I just panicked and said that in the ahelp when I realized you were seriously bwoinking me for (what I thought at the time) were completely justifiable actions. That's all I really have to say on the matter, I would have done what I'd done regardless of what they did with my previous incarnation's limp corpse. It just seemed like a convenient excuse to my tired mind. I'm done with convenient excuses and I understand that they had no place in an ahelp, and I once again must apologize for my poor conduct.

Murderboning on lowpop. I could not, despite my best efforts, find anything mentioning lowpop on the wiki's rules page (https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules) in both the main and roleplay sections. I went along with it at the time because it seemed like a rule that I might have just overlooked when I first read them, but I don't see it written anywhere. Regardless, I will continue under the assumption that It is a rule that I simply overlooked. In my mind there were two options; kill everyone with the nuke, or kill everyone in a climactic firefight. Both result in the deaths of everyone. I chose the latter because I thought it would be a fun challenge for both myself, and the fully armed crew. On top of that the population around the time that I had been assigned the nuclear operative role had just reached 32 players. We may be splitting hairs at where exactly low-pop starts and ends, but I believe that 32 players is still a fair amount of people, so I disagree with your assessment of me abusing the low numbers of the shift to have an easier time murdering. This is supported by the fact that I did not, in fact, have an easy time murdering at all. I had to fight a deswording assistant with a knife after exhausting 10+ guns on the defenseless crew.

References of good conduct: this was fun to get.

From Monkestation host Ook: "Talking to our admins and nobody has seen you stand out or breaking rules"

From fulpstation: "Stop fucking DMing me we don't do vouchers."
Although I would like to mention that I have two notes on fulp, one of which is for good antag RP.

From baystation:
yes, I play HRP.
While they don't do vouchers, the server's host (spooky) offered to give you a rundown of my time on Bay if you reach out on hostchat.

Anything else we should know: If this goes through, I do solemnly swear to retire jerry notagan as a character and the tider persona that comes with him.
piegoodbye should have stayed in the note.
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Re: Pieguy223- Appeal, for real this time

Post by tattle » #645524

pieguy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:54 pm Murderboning on lowpop. I could not, despite my best efforts, find anything mentioning lowpop on the wiki's rules page (https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules) in both the main and roleplay sections. I went along with it at the time because it seemed like a rule that I might have just overlooked when I first read them, but I don't see it written anywhere.
The "lowpop murderbone rule" was added to the Headmin Rulings page last November, under the "Antagonist Rulings" subheader.
RaveRadbury wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:49 pm We welcome admins to note lowpop murderbone at their discretion.
Repeated notes may result in bans.
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #645527

Drag asked for a follow-up on your Baystation comment, so I have now reached out to them in hostbus for more details on your time there.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #645551

Last appeal for reference: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=31958

Logs used:
https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/man ... 5/game.log

Ticket during the round:
From Ticket #3 during round 185075 on Manuel
Ticket opened at 2022-06-17 17:46:25 by ayamepup
Log:
17:46:25: Ticket Opened by-ayamepup: Hey, can I ask why you spent most of your time killing people instead of going for the nuke?
17:46:46: Reply from-pieguy223: Lone op is a murderbone antag, right?
17:47:19: Reply from-ayamepup: Not on lower pop, on a shift where most of the heads are already dead from revs.
17:48:23: Reply from-pieguy223: My goal was to kill everyone anyway, If I rushed the disk the roud would have been over in a minute. At least this way they had a CHANCE to fight back
17:49:35: Reply from-ayamepup: You spent a good amount of time running around killing people that couldnt fight back. When pushed to do your objective, you set it for 500 seconds and continued to kill everyone. Everyone who COULD have fought back at that point was either dead or SSD.
17:49:51: Reply from-thedragmeme: Right, Im taking this over on request. Murderbone on lowpopulation is not allowed, especially not on our MRP server. I find your justifications for such heavily unsatisfactory. Your objectives are to get in, get the disk, and nuke the station. I would like some better reasoning
17:50:24: Reply from-pieguy223: I've never actually set the nuke timer before, I thought the 500 meant five minutes like 5:00
17:51:08: Reply from-pieguy223: There were so many traitors that I could reasonably believe one might have a core extraction objective
17:52:33: Reply from-pieguy223: Also I was IRL pissed at the revs for just looting my corpse and not reviving me
17:57:14: Reply from-thedragmeme: Oh there we go, another thing to add to my list. Looking at your notes Im still not satisfied. You have already been warned by the terms current headmin about your level of note accurals and have proceeded to procure more negative notes. You especially were noted last night about the beepsky situation. You taking the lone op roll and then using it to metagrudge the revolutionaries is a level of unacceptable I cannot ignore. Your claim about the timer is also completely invalid I feel, you have enough playtime to know that the nuke counts down in seconds. Your ticket conduct in this case is everywhere, you do not have a concise argument nor any valid reasoning for what youve done.
17:59:53: Reply from-pieguy223: Here's my final arguement. As a lone op, my goal is to kill the entire crew. I could either do that by rushing the nuke, ending the round with no counterplay. Or I could actually fight the people I've been sent there to massacre, at least giving them a chance to kill me with a lucky baton or the weapons that literally everyone on station had access to. I chose the second.
18:02:43: Reply from-thedragmeme: Again, your reasoning is not enough to invalidate the fact you broke the no lowpop muderbone rule. Im even less convinced as you have admitted to using the role to metagrudge other players. With your level of notes, this situation, and showing you have no actual mind to actually change and improve how you play you will be recieving a permaban. Do not come back without a vouch from another credible server.
18:03:59: Reply from-pieguy223: So you're legitimatly telling me that it would have been better if I rushed the nuke disk and ended the round?
18:04:19: Reply from-thedragmeme: Yes. You broke the rules. You cannot low pop murderbone.
18:04:43: Reply from-pieguy223: How is detonating the nuke not murderboning?
18:05:50: Reply from-thedragmeme: If you cannot understand the difference between forcefully extending the round to pick players off one by one and ending the round in a way that dosent drag out the round in the most unfun way possible I cannot help you. Come back with a vouch
18:07:05: Client disconnected
18:07:05: Thedragmeme/(Vex Petunia-Licht) has created a permanent server ban for Pieguy223.
18:07:06: Resolved by Thedragmeme
---- No futher messages ----
I will be breaking this into two posts. One to address some counterpoints and the second to go over your references of good conduct.

I'm very appreciative of your apology for the previous appeal, and out of fairness I will not lean on it. To start this appeal I will be editing the ban reason to the following: "After openly stating their desire and intent to metagrudge if they got lucky with an offered ghost antag roll proceeded to murderbone as a lone op on mid-low population. Due to previous server history this will be elevated into a Perma ban." I feel this reflects the situation better than my previous spaghetti Drag brain over complicated explanation.

I'm going to take a second to counter some of your points with my own.
I intended to set the timer to five minutes, as I assumed 500 would be read like an analog display as 5:00 (five minutes.) You accused me of lying about this, and while I have no proof, I would like to point out that I has never greentexted as nukie up to that point.
This is a fair assumption, my only counter point is that the nuke timer does not read like an analog clock (00:00) but I do see where you are coming from. An additional point is that I feel like by now you would know that the typical timer is significantly shorter when nukies do green text. Five minutes is still abnormally long. Ok
I just panicked and said that in the ahelp when I realized you were seriously bwoinking me for (what I thought at the time) were completely justifiable actions.
This falls apart when I look at the ticket itself and your say logs before Ayamepup initially started questioning you.
[2022-06-17 17:21:26.659] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jerry Notagan) (DEAD) "if I get lone op I'm not grabbing the disk until everyone on the station is dead" (Kitchen (137,121,2))

[2022-06-17 17:36:50.754] ADMIN: AyamePup/(Chime Ophelia) (reply to Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek)) "Remember youre here for a job, agent." (Library (84,130,2))
[2022-06-17 17:37:00.581] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) "FINE, GODS" (Central Primary Hallway (91,145,2))

[2022-06-17 17:38:47.119] GAME: The station self-destruct terminal was armed at (Vault (83,163,2)) by Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek).
[2022-06-17 17:39:09.533] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) "FIND SURVIVORS" (Central Primary Hallway (126,126,2))
[2022-06-17 17:40:17.161] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) "Any more survivors?" (Mech Bay (110,105,2))
[2022-06-17 17:41:14.585] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) "MORE BLOOD" (Medbay Central (88,90,2))
[2022-06-17 17:41:32.014] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) "KILL KILL KILLL" (Departure Lounge (102,73,2))
I am not convinced you did not realize two admins getting involved, especially after one had to prompt you to do your initial objective, made the situation serious. Especially when the first thing I said to you was:

17:49:51: Reply from-thedragmeme: Right, Im taking this over on request. Murderbone on lowpopulation is not allowed, especially not on our MRP server. I find your justifications for such heavily unsatisfactory. Your objectives are to get in, get the disk, and nuke the station. I would like some better reasoning
I chose the latter because I thought it would be a fun challenge for both myself, and the fully armed crew.
I find this to be a contradictory statement not only for the entire paragraph it houses but for the above reasons.

That's all I can really point out in terms of major contradictions, I acknowledged that you realize you fucked up but I will continue into a second post before giving my ruling.
Drag
In-Game Admin

Post by Drag » #645552

The second part of this:

I looked into all of the references you've brought and it's honestly raised more flags than it's cleared.

First and foremost, Timber relayed to me what Bay had to say:
spookerton —
To quote a senior on behavior while they were on bay regularly, "Pie guy's record of "willfully ignores the rules on an ongoing basis" is basically the same here yes". They were pretty bad on bay but were slowly improving IMO, however they mostly stopped playing ~4 months ago so I don't have a recent perspective outside an event round they reserved a role for and had to be handheld in to not kill the wrong people. I'd say anything you have locally is far, far more indicative of recent behavior.
yes, I play HRP.
Played does not equate to play. This is also very concerning because the recent behavior from you we have is not stellar and worse.

However, it does get worse. I reached out to Ook, the host of Monkey Station, as he is actually a good friend of mine and he very graciously shared this screenshot with me.

For additional context, this is what Ook additionally had to say during our conversation on the matter

These references are not good references at all, in fact, all it has shown me is that you've willingly misrepresented the facts. Ook asked his name to not be attached to your reference and you've done so anyways. Even if I look at these two posts I've made separately neither instill any confidence in me that you're going to improve. When I put them together it looks even worse. Misrepresenting the facts like this on its own is enough grounds for me to deny this appeal. With everything I've brought up I am going to deny this appeal, you can re-appeal in a year and I pray that you actually bring some references of GOOD conduct.
pieguy

Post by pieguy » #645565

It's probably a formality at this point but I would like to request a headmin review.

For said headmin: I stand by every argument I made in the "why you think you should be unbanned" section. I cannot provide any hard evidence pertaining to my thoughts at the time. I thought that, at worst, this would be a short antag ban.

As for the references, my time spent on /tg/ is greater then my time spent on every other server I've ever played on combined. You put me in an unwinnable position and you knew it.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #645567

Doing a big log dump, much of this gathered during the last appeal. Some of which the headmins may rely on in making a decision on this.

Public Logs Utilised:
Say and game/access/mob login.
https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/man ... 5/game.txt
Attack/strip/throw/grab etc.
https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/man ... attack.txt
Number of players alive at end of shift, number of players in shift in general.
https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/man ... _data.html

Private Logs Utilised:
Subtle/headset admin message.
https://tgstation13.org/raw-logs/manuel ... 5/game.log
Tgui logs for the nuke.
https://tgstation13.org/raw-logs/manuel ... 5/tgui.log

Discussing if they get lone op, an intent to depopulate the station.
Spoiler:

Code: Select all

[2022-06-17 17:20:22.832] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jerry Notagan) (DEAD) "you're antag banned?" (Starboard Primary Hallway (157,137,2))
[2022-06-17 17:20:24.358] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jerry Notagan) (DEAD) "for what?" (Starboard Primary Hallway (157,137,2))
[2022-06-17 17:21:00.906] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jerry Notagan) (DEAD) "that's why you don't rush disk, you get desword and stims for a massacre" (Kitchen (137,122,2))
[2022-06-17 17:21:26.659] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jerry Notagan) (DEAD) "if I get lone op I'm not grabbing the disk until everyone on the station is dead" (Kitchen (137,121,2))
Affirming this when they get the role.
Spoiler:

[2022-06-17 17:22:07.807] ACCESS: Mob Login: Pieguy223/(Julie Sauter) was assigned to a /mob/living/carbon/human
[2022-06-17 17:22:07.816] GAME: Pieguy223/(Julie Sauter) Client Pieguy223/(Julie Sauter) has taken ownership of mob Julie Sauter(/mob/living/carbon/human) (Space (160,91,2))
[2022-06-17 17:22:07.911] GAME: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has gained antag datum Lone Operative(/datum/antagonist/nukeop/lone)
[2022-06-17 17:22:07.912] GAME: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) was spawned as a lone operative by an event.
[2022-06-17 17:22:07.981] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) "rip and tear" (Space (160,91,2))
[2022-06-17 17:22:13.010] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) "welp" (Space (160,91,2))
[2022-06-17 17:22:15.490] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) "I am a man of my word" (Space (160,91,2))
Eleven kills. Many in the hallways or nearby. Only one player shot first.
Spoiler:

[2022-06-17 17:28:57.854] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has fired at Themilkiestman420/(Xavier Rogers) with 7.12x82mm bullet from Engineering (NEWHP: 83.3)  (Engineering (159,152,2))
[snip attacks]
[2022-06-17 17:29:08.611] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has attacked Themilkiestman420/(Xavier Rogers) with survival knife (COMBAT MODE: 0) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -111.2)  (Engineering (157,155,2))
[2022-06-17 17:31:24.889] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has shot Silvorz/(James Miller) with 7.12x82mm hollow-point bullet (NEWHP: 96.7)  (Recreational Holodeck (157,175,2))
[snip attacks]
[2022-06-17 17:31:32.330] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has attacked *no key*/(James Miller) with survival knife (COMBAT MODE: 0) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -82.7)  (Recreational Holodeck (156,177,2))
[2022-06-17 17:32:35.538] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has shot MagmaExploiter2/(Rei-Kajul) with 7.12x82mm hollow-point bullet (NEWHP: 100)  (Central Primary Hallway (86,144,2))
[snip attacks]
[2022-06-17 17:32:39.194] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has shot MagmaExploiter2/(Rei-Kajul) with 7.12x82mm hollow-point bullet (NEWHP: -87.3)  (Storage Wing (84,156,2))
[2022-06-17 17:32:40.281] ATTACK: Capslock3284/(Deejul-Garai) has shot Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) with the laser (NEWHP: 88.8)  (Storage Wing (85,154,2))
[2022-06-17 17:32:40.287] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has fired at [floor] with 7.12x82mm hollow-point bullet from Storage Wing (Storage Wing (85,155,2))
[2022-06-17 17:32:40.289] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has shot Capslock3284/(Deejul-Garai) with 7.12x82mm hollow-point bullet (NEWHP: 97.7)  (Storage Wing (85,155,2))
[snip attacks]
[2022-06-17 17:32:43.824] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has shot Capslock3284/(Deejul-Garai) with 7.12x82mm hollow-point bullet (NEWHP: -101.5)  (Storage Wing (86,148,2))
[2022-06-17 17:32:52.511] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has shot Sacrumes/(Wilhelm Von Kaiser) with 7.12x82mm hollow-point bullet (NEWHP: 53.2)  (Central Primary Hallway (88,142,2))
[snip attacks]
[2022-06-17 17:32:53.269] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has shot Sacrumes/(Wilhelm Von Kaiser) with 7.12x82mm hollow-point bullet (NEWHP: 8.2)  (Central Primary Hallway (88,140,2))
[2022-06-17 17:33:03.418] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has shot RuneQuester/(Kas-Reet) with 7.12x82mm bullet (NEWHP: 94.8)  (Central Primary Hallway (88,140,2))
[snip attacks]
[2022-06-17 17:33:06.738] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has shot RuneQuester/(Kas-Reet) with 7.12x82mm bullet (NEWHP: 12.3)  (Central Primary Hallway (87,141,2))
[2022-06-17 17:33:15.591] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) is stripping Sacrumes/(Wilhelm Von Kaiser) of Wilhelm Von Kaiser (Roboticist) (Central Primary Hallway (89,141,2))
[2022-06-17 17:33:17.242] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has stripped Sacrumes/(Wilhelm Von Kaiser) of the toolbelt (Central Primary Hallway (89,141,2))
[2022-06-17 17:33:17.840] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has stripped Sacrumes/(Wilhelm Von Kaiser) of the backpack (Central Primary Hallway (89,141,2))
[2022-06-17 17:33:26.247] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has attacked Sacrumes/(Wilhelm Von Kaiser) with survival knife (COMBAT MODE: 0) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -24.7)  (Central Primary Hallway (89,141,2))
[snip attacks]
[2022-06-17 17:33:33.110] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has attacked Sacrumes/(Wilhelm Von Kaiser) with survival knife (COMBAT MODE: 0) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -102.3)  (Central Primary Hallway (89,141,2))
[2022-06-17 17:34:22.056] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has shot AJK737/(Maeve Wilson) with 7.12x82mm bullet (NEWHP: 100)  (Aft Primary Hallway (108,110,2))
[snip attacks]
[2022-06-17 17:34:49.933] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has thrown AJK737/(Maeve Wilson) grab from tile in Science Lobby (111,108,2) towards tile at Aft Primary Hallway (106,109,2) (NEWHP: -18)  (Science Lobby (111,108,2))
[2022-06-17 17:34:53.961] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has shot NotInu/(James Mcbride) with the molten nanite bullet (NEWHP: 92.5)  (Science Lobby (114,109,2))
[snip attacks]
[2022-06-17 17:35:47.720] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has attacked NotInu/(James Mcbride) with survival knife (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -112.2)  (Medbay Lobby (101,109,2))
[2022-06-17 17:35:51.423] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has attacked Charcoal Kaiser/(Counts-Their-Blessings) with �.357 revolver (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 68.7)  (Central Primary Hallway (98,115,2))
[snip attacks]
[2022-06-17 17:36:16.252] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has attacked Charcoal Kaiser/(Counts-Their-Blessings) with survival knife (COMBAT MODE: 0) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -98.1)  (Port Primary Hallway (71,135,2))
[2022-06-17 17:36:19.059] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has fired at Ju45he/(Cash Johnson) with .357 bullet from Port Primary Hallway (NEWHP: 100)  (Port Primary Hallway (71,135,2))
[snip attacks]
[2022-06-17 17:36:35.251] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has attacked *no key*/(Cash Johnson) with survival knife (COMBAT MODE: 0) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -117.6)  (Port Primary Hallway (76,135,2))
Admin prompt
Spoiler:

[2022-06-17 17:36:50.754] ADMIN: AyamePup/(Chime Ophelia) (reply to Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek)) "Remember youre here for a job, agent." (Library (84,130,2))
Nuke arming.
Spoiler:

[inputting nuke code and 5-0-0 second timer]
[2022-06-17 17:37:35.040] pieguy223 (as Unknown at 83,162,2) in tgui-window-1
 - Using: /obj/machinery/nuclearbomb/selfdestruct [0x20053ce]
 - Action: keypad {"digit":"7"}
[2022-06-17 17:37:35.829] pieguy223 (as Unknown at 83,162,2) in tgui-window-1
 - Action: keypad {"digit":"6"}
[2022-06-17 17:37:37.266] pieguy223 (as Unknown at 83,162,2) in tgui-window-1
 - Action: keypad {"digit":"3"}
[2022-06-17 17:37:37.767] pieguy223 (as Unknown at 83,162,2) in tgui-window-1
 - Action: keypad {"digit":"7"}
[2022-06-17 17:37:38.179] pieguy223 (as Unknown at 83,162,2) in tgui-window-1
 - Action: keypad {"digit":"5"}
[2022-06-17 17:37:41.190] pieguy223 (as Unknown at 83,162,2) in tgui-window-1
 - Action: arm {}
[2022-06-17 17:37:42.442] pieguy223 (as Unknown at 83,162,2) in tgui-window-1
 - Action: keypad {"digit":"E"}
[2022-06-17 17:37:47.447] pieguy223 (as Unknown at 83,164,2) in tgui-window-1
 - Action: keypad {"digit":"5"}
[2022-06-17 17:37:47.824] pieguy223 (as Unknown at 83,164,2) in tgui-window-1
 - Action: keypad {"digit":"0"}
[2022-06-17 17:37:48.095] pieguy223 (as Unknown at 83,164,2) in tgui-window-1
 - Action: keypad {"digit":"0"}
[2022-06-17 17:37:48.940] pieguy223 (as Unknown at 83,164,2) in tgui-window-1
 - Action: arm {}
Four more kills, including two medbay kills of people who started out wounded.
Spoiler:

[2022-06-17 17:38:00.632] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has shot Vladoricious/(Vladin Heir) with the buckshot pellet (NEWHP: 90)  (Vault (84,161,2))
[snip attacks]
[2022-06-17 17:38:14.088] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has shot Vladoricious/(Vladin Heir) with .357 bullet (NEWHP: -129.9)  (Central Primary Hallway (112,144,2))
[2022-06-17 17:39:09.533] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) "FIND SURVIVORS" (Central Primary Hallway (126,126,2))
[2022-06-17 17:39:37.805] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has shot Fe4rMeMrWick/(Esther) with the laser (NEWHP: 60)  (Robotics Lab (116,94,2))
[snip attacks]
[2022-06-17 17:39:52.319] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has attacked Fe4rMeMrWick/(Esther) with energy gun (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -108.2)  (Research Division (117,101,2))
[2022-06-17 17:40:17.161] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) "Any more survivors?" (Mech Bay (110,105,2))
[2022-06-17 17:40:39.690] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has attacked Arcturis/(The-Ashes-Cast-Far) with officer's sabre (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 35.6)  (Medbay Treatment Center (85,105,2))
[snip attacks]
[2022-06-17 17:40:52.119] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has attacked Arcturis/(The-Ashes-Cast-Far) with makarov pistol (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -71.5)  (Medbay Treatment Center (84,100,2))
[2022-06-17 17:41:02.159] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has attacked Dabger1/(Asuka Goldman) with double-bladed energy sword (Wielded) (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 24.5)  (Medbay Treatment Center (79,98,2))
[snip attacks]
[2022-06-17 17:41:06.319] ATTACK: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) has attacked Dabger1/(Asuka Goldman) with double-bladed energy sword (Wielded) (COMBAT MODE: 1) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -126.4)  (Medbay Treatment Center (79,98,2))
Some later say logs
Spoiler:

[2022-06-17 17:41:14.585] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) "MORE BLOOD" (Medbay Central (88,90,2))
[2022-06-17 17:41:32.014] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) "KILL KILL KILLL" (Departure Lounge (102,73,2))
[2022-06-17 17:42:15.955] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) "nah I'm flying down to lavaland you just fucking wait" (Space (222,238,2))
[2022-06-17 17:42:43.287] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) "this should be out of the blast radius" (Space (37,184,6))
[2022-06-17 17:43:03.246] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) "I'm out of the bomb's blast radius" (Space (47,164,6))
As per https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/man ... _data.html we can gather the following information:
The shift population peak was 29.

There had been a rev round and the revolution had ended by the time you became a lone op. There were three heads of staff (QM, CMO, Cap) who were dead, bringing the living population cap to 26 at the time of the incident. There were two sec officers who had been killed much earlier, bringing the population cap further down to 24.

The number of people who survived the shift was 5, with Pieguy223 killing 15 people.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Drag
In-Game Admin

Post by Drag » #645568

pieguy wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:25 am As for the references, my time spent on /tg/ is greater then my time spent on every other server I've ever played on combined. You put me in an unwinnable position and you knew it.
I did nothing, you did all of this yourself. You were welcome to take as much time as needed to gain good standing with another server.

Headmins have been notified.
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #645608

heyo i was the CE/Acting cap on this round. I was in engineering and got robusted by jerry with a dewsword during revolution, my corpse laid there for the whole shift and the entire station was converted to revs, nearly all of which were carrying weapons. i was in dchat during the salt against the revs and i think it was fairly justifiable. there was no threat to the station and no one could call the shuttle or if they could they refused to. even some revs in dchat encouraged jerry from what i remember. while i think its fairly shitty to go on a murder crusade for the sake of murder no matter what antag you have, it seemed to provide a fairly fun event for some crew members, as actively being hunted by a crazy gunman is spooky and fun, especially when you are armed and can put up a fight with your fellow comrade revolutionaries. imo jerry should be given like a 2 week ban or something
pieguy

Post by pieguy » #645611

EmpressMaia wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:31 pm heyo i was the CE/Acting cap on this round. I was in engineering and got robusted by jerry with a dewsword during revolution, my corpse laid there for the whole shift and the entire station was converted to revs, nearly all of which were carrying weapons. i was in dchat during the salt against the revs and i think it was fairly justifiable. there was no threat to the station and no one could call the shuttle or if they could they refused to. even some revs in dchat encouraged jerry from what i remember. while i think its fairly shitty to go on a murder crusade for the sake of murder no matter what antag you have, it seemed to provide a fairly fun event for some crew members, as actively being hunted by a crazy gunman is spooky and fun, especially when you are armed and can put up a fight with your fellow comrade revolutionaries. imo jerry should be given like a 2 week ban or something
Thanks man. I didn't expect you to come to my defense after all that but I genuinely appreciate it. Even if I don't get unbanned I won't forget the manuel community, y'all have always been awesome.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #646390

This appeal is denied and the permaban is upheld with the following comments:

1. Terrible history, enough to have been permabanned long before this point but admins have given numerous chances to improve. Those chances don't restrict any future admin from drawing the line and saying enough is enough.

2. This incident was very linetoey, and doing linetoey things when the player has such an extensive history is asking for trouble.

3. Vouches didn't help at all.