BYOND account: letrolemastur
Character name: Bob Bills
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Perma
Ban reason: Ban evaded as goatdog52
Time ban was placed: 2022-06-12
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed:
Your side of the story: I saw a comment in OOC that looked like I'd been doxed, or like it was referring to me. I was really high and it scared the shit outta me so I jumped on an alt. prob evaded a job ban when I did that. was a simple but stupid fuckup, I know. I don't play drunk/high anymore, and I don't even smoke anymore at this point bc of stupid high (no pun intended) levels of paranoia. one comment in ooc set me off and it prob had zero to do with me, iirc. wont even use alts anymore in the future, as I've accidentally ban evaded on other servers too with stupid shit like this. now I just stick to this ckey to avoid dumb shit like that.
Anything else we should know: as I said I'm not playing fucked up anymore, and would love to just try jumping in here again some time with a new understanding. even if that meant just wandering as an assistant and doing everything but greytiding. I was not server banned, but prob evaded a sec or command ban when I hopped on the alt after i started tweaking out over some comment. I don't know what set me off but I'm 100% just gonna stick to playing sober now, as being drunk or high was what normally got me in trouble with job bans in the first place. sorry for being a shitter. thanks for reading.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: [Jaredfogle] Letrolemastur - server ban

Post by Mothblocks » #645752

I see this, I will look into it soon.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #645828

Any chance you can find or remember (so I can find) the OOC message you were thinking of? You can check your rounds here: https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/ckey/letrolemastur

If it's of sensitive nature because you thought it was your dox, you can send me a PM here or on Discord (Mothblocks#9162) instead of posting it publicly.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.

Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Post by Mothblocks » #646353

It's been a week and so far nothing so I'm just going to resolve this