rottingaway
Byond Username: R0ttingAway

[WeSoda25] r0ttingaway - Extremely Racist and misogynistic

Post by rottingaway » #645875

BYOND account: R0ttingaway
Character name: Daniel Warner
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (R0ttingAway) is banned from playing here.
The ban reason is: 300 minute account with some say logs the likes of: "IM BEING RAPED" "dont touch my snake
staff" "monkey" "n1gg3r" "please sip my blood queen" "i need a hot moth mommy to siphon my life juice" "dumb
ass moth" "fuck you whore" "kull yureself" and more. Appeal if you're interested in playing here in good faith. This
ban (BanID #60914) was applied by Wesoda25 on 2022-06-21 06:15:30 during round ID 185283. This is a
permanent ban.
Time ban was placed: 2022-06-21 06:15:30
Server you were playing on when banned: sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 185283
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was off my meds at the time, which caused me to lash out very easily at the other players, and I am deeply sorry for the things I said.
References of good conduct: N/a
Anything else we should know: N/a
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: [WeSoda25] r0ttingaway - Extremely Racist and misogynistic

Post by wesoda25 » #646015

I asked you to appeal because based off your minimal interactions, I thought you weren’t interested in making a good faith attempt to follow our rules. I figured the process of making an appeal would show whether you were truly interested in playing here. It has, but I’m still very apprehensive about everything you’ve presented about yourself so far.

A month before my ban, you ate one on fulp for sexual comments. Yours here was of similar nature, but also included elements of generally unacceptable toxicity. Your forum signature, which I notice you didn’t include here, is also pretty creepy:
NSFW:
epic anal gape horse dildo so awesome crazy leaked :D
And this appeal, which is lacking, doesn’t do much to alleviate my concerns. You apologize, which is great, but you also dodge all accountability. With other players and admins to think about, at this point I’m just simply not comfortable in letting you back on the servers.

Appeal in a year or as soon as you get a vouch from another server, for the time being this is denied.