MurderousUser
Byond Username: MurderousUser

[lulufren]MurderousUser - serverban

Post by MurderousUser » #646013

BYOND account: MurderousUser
Character name: Ivanov Stechkin
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: 6 hours after being told by another admin to knock it off with the sexual comments, did it again, also made other edgy comments including suggesting suicide to another player in-game
Time ban was placed: 2022-07-01 23:42:46
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 185910
Your side of the story: I said many stuff that was maybe banned by the rules but I tried to say I wanted to do something to bad with them (kill them, but not fuck with them. I am not into ERP.)
Why you think you should be unbanned: Starting from why I even started appealing, a guy told me to get unbanned, it felt like a challange. I honestly wouldnt go out and try to be unbanned after 2 days of ban, its like stupid if you got a ban that you know was right and you know that you did wrong. But I feel like I can get unbanned, I know I learned my lesson from what I have done and what resulted. I can swear and promise not to do it again but its all useless. All I can do now is either prove it by doing better or getting trust. Which I already did.
References of good conduct: I played some time on goon, it was fun experiencing new mechanics, new stuff. Even though I didnt play on it maybe a lot, but it was fun and I behaved rather very differently, maybe I was clueless.
Anything else we should know: I will not cry and bitch if this will be denied. I am doing this in sake of somebody said to do it.
Lulufren
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Lulufren

Re: [lulufren]MurderousUser - serverban

Post by Lulufren » #646023

One glance at the round logs of what you said in there tells me that this one's a hard no.
We don't need any of that behaviour here.
Link for the logfile: https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/185 ... e=game.txt

You can request a headmin opinion or re-appeal in 12 months, ideally with an admin from another server vouching for you
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Re: [lulufren]MurderousUser - serverban

Post by tattle » #646036

All game logs for MurderousUser in Round 185910
https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/ter ... 0/game.txt
► Show Spoiler
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler: