Byond Username: Cornflakes2226

[Mothblocks]Cornflakes2226-Ban Evasion

Post by Mr Gandalf » #649069

BYOND account: Cornflakes2226
Character name: Max Butkus
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason:Ban Evasion
Time ban was placed: 15:20:17 I do not have access to this account anymore,I do not know the exact time unfortunately I provided my original perma ban time
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 177670 this is the ID of my original permanent ban, I do not have access to Cornflakes2226 anymore and I do not know the ID
Your side of the story: I have attempted to join the server with another account and another computer after receiving a permanent ban
Why you think you should be unbanned: Over five months ago, I was permanently banned, over said five months I’ve also had a lot of time to think about what I have done and why I was in the wrong. Although this is a ban evasion appeal this does not change what I did and I am not justifying anything that I have done during the round I was banned. I will start with a quick explanation of what was my thinking behind my actions I started playing SS13 in 2019 and TG was one of the last servers I tried and it clicked I had so much fun in TG over the years and there were incidents which I had to talk to admins before and there were times I broke the rules unintentionally and had minor bans before. Currently, I am facing a permanent ban and I would like to change this if I can and prove to myself and to the community that this game is about preserving the enjoyment of the game for yourself and for others to enjoy and improve it as much as possible. When I was banned 5 months ago TG was the only server I played and after the ban, I tried to use an old laptop of mine to reconnect with another account I should have never done this as this is an action worse than breaking rules in the server because you are undermining the all the rules and the judgment of the Administrators that have decided on the outcome. Overall I understand what I did wrong and would like to apologize to the community and the admins. I am hoping for the Ban Evasion to be accepted as I intend to eventually make an appeal for my main crime and hopefully get back on track and enjoy TG as it is meant to be enjoyed with the community and ensure everyone is having a good time.
Anything else we should know: I am deeply sorry for my actions, it was not acceptable for me to try to avoid a ban right after receiving one I would like to be unbanned one day and continue playing this server without breaking any rules and I would like to consider this my first step to proving that I have changed as I will still have to appeal my original ban. Thank you.

Link to my Original Ban Appeal:viewtopic.php?f=34&t=30889
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: [Mothblocks]Cornflakes2226-Ban Evasion

Post by Mothblocks » #649156

i'm fine with this, get an appeal on your original perma ban and you'll be all set
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Mr Gandalf
Byond Username: Cornflakes2226

Re: [Mothblocks]Cornflakes2226-Ban Evasion

Post by Mr Gandalf » #649459

Mothblocks wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:34 am i'm fine with this, get an appeal on your original perma ban and you'll be all set
Thank you I appreciate this I will make my ban appeal when my timer ends