BYOND account:Varusu
Character name:[I Don't Know]
Ban type:Server
Ban length:Permanent
Ban reason:Multi-Key/Ban Evasion
Time ban was placed:2022-06-23 01:33:39
Server you were playing on when banned:Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed:185390
Your side of the story:I had no bans or anything I just played from different accounts and got banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned:I only played on different accounts and never violated the rules.I don't see a reason to be banned.
[b]Anything else we should know:None
iain0
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Iain0

Re: [Iain0] Varusu - Evasion/Multi-key

Post by iain0 » #649333

Hey there, the ban reason listed was multikeying / note evasion.

That is, you came up matched to three accounts overall, varusu, fleshnbond and turokfanatico, of these, two of them have a note history attached. The account you turned up on that got my interest was only a few days old, a new account, and you disconnected before I could reach out to you (if my memory serves me right).

Rolling a new account with a clean slate for no obvious reason is where the note evasion comes in ; you are leaving your history behind for a new clean slate that you literally created days earlier.

Note evasion is lesser than ban evasion though, so all I need you to do is agree to stick to one ckey in future on TG servers and to pick which ckey you want to use. I would personally prefer you stuck with fleshnbond as it has the largest history so transferring stuff to that one is less work, but honestly you can pick any of your accounts to use, i'll consolidate your record under that account, and the others will remain permabanned.

Thanks
varbrg

Post by varbrg » #649335

I pick Varusu.
iain0
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Iain0

Post by iain0 » #649337

Alright, think it's all sorted out, let me know if you have problems connecting.

Cheers

( Accepted / Resolved)