Byond Username: Dafium

[NamelessFairy] Portal Vector - Multiple ban evasion

Post by Dafium » #649517

BYOND account: Portal Vector - EnPeignoir - WhatAPity
Character name: I don't know
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Farfadeau : Image
Time ban was placed: Depend of the account, on Farfadeau : 2021-03-06 12:06:26 (i don't find my password for "Portal Vector").
Server you were playing on when banned: I don't know
Round ID in which ban was placed: Depend of the account, on Farfadeau : 157675
Your side of the story: I was a pure piece of shit cause i was underage to play this game, i liked this game and played a lot but i had the bad habit to troll. I got tons and tons of Admin Note, after 1-2 years and at least 50 admin remarks, I got permabanned. I played on different servers and came back with others account but my behavior hasn't changed, obviously, it hasn't took long to admins to find out and ban me again.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I've grown up, it has been so many years now (i think it's my third or fourth ban appeal) and I am disappointed to not being able to play the game, i really want to get back on the server and the community, i was a very bad player and such demand shouldn't be accepted, but I really hope i can come back. I don't have strong arguments except I'm far more mature than before. As time passed, maybe /tg/ can give me a another chance ?
References of good conduct: I played on Hippiestation a bit and became mentor on it
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Re: [NamelessFairy] Portal Vector - Multiple ban evasion

Post by Dax Dupont » #650623

For record the original banning admin was tehsteveo who I believe isn't around anymore.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #650955

Okay, so the way this works is that you have to appeal the original ban before you can appeal ban evasion. They're two separate offenses.

The problem is that you have multiple jobbans that you were evading by creating another account. You were banned from silicon, ghost roles, OOC, and security. According to TehSteveo, the ban you were actively evading at the time was the ghost role ban (pAI, Posibrain, Drone, Deathsquad, and Lavaland). That ban was placed by AtlantaNed for silicon policy violations.

I don't really have an issue letting you back in. Five years is a long time and I'm not the type to see a permanent ban as truly permanent unless you're a real fuck-up. The only problem I'm seeing is I don't have any reference regarding your recent play time or behavior - Hippie burned a while back, so you being a mentor there is kind of irrelevant now. Have you been playing on any other servers recently, and if so, under what ckey?

E: I'm being advised by multiple people that unbanning you is likely not a great idea. Given that it's been a significant amount of time, I'm willing to give you a second chance, but only if you have a very solid vouch from another server.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #651128

I haven't heard anything back from you in the last 48 hours. I'm going to assume you're not interested in continuing this. Feel free to post a new thread if you are.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #651164

I had a discussion with Portal Vector over Discord earlier today. The gist of it is that I want him to play on Bee until January to get a good vouch for them. If he can do so without getting into any major trouble, we'll give him another shot.
Spoiler:
Spoiler: