Bob Schrubbery
Byond Username: Bob Schrubbery

[TheDragMeme] Bob Schrubbery

Post by Bob Schrubbery » #653047

BYOND account:Bob Schrubbery
Character name:Bob Schrubbery
Ban type:Server Ban
Ban lengthPermanent
Ban reason: "As a non antagonist blew themself up and one other in chemestry then disconnected immediately after, has a broad repeated history of doing such and frankly I dont think you're going to improve."
Time ban was placed:2022-06-14 02:07:47
Server you were playing on when banned: Syblil
Round ID in which ban was placed:184878
Your side of the story: This ban was some time ago, and I was told to re appeal in a few months after playing on other servers. I took the last few months to play on goon and beestation.In my previous appeal I explained the majority of what happened, the explosion in chem was mostly due to negligence on my part. I have been able to play on other tg downstreams but there none are as populated as tg. I believe that my time off the server has shown my improvement, as I am not banned from any of the servers I played on. I have genuinely learned from my last ban and am ready to continue playing on tg if you will allow it.
spookuni
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Spookuni

Re: [TheDragMeme] Bob Schrubbery

Post by spookuni » #653055

I've edited in the verbatim ban reason from TGDB, since the paraphrased ban reason was causing some confusion - no comment on this appeal as of yet, I'll let Drag have a look at it first.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #653060

Centcom shows no bans from any other servers.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Bob Schrubbery

Post by Bob Schrubbery » #653071

Yeah, I don't have any other temp or perma bans from other servers that I've been playing on.
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #653075

Link to the last appeal: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=32017

My stance has not changed at all. Bee and Goon checked in with us and they had this to say, taken from what San reported to me via admin channels:

Bee:
They only have an hour on our servers.
Goon:
They have about 8 rounds over 6 hours... we believe they haven't logged in since April of this year.
Denied. I asked you for a vouch in the last appeal. You did not bring me one. I am not going to allow you into our server and community again until you can show me you can integrate yourself into a community and behave. This CAN NOT be done by having a single hour on a server and telling me "Yep I didn't get banned all good!"

Come back in a year with an actual vouch from another server's staff. I will not be convinced you are willing to improve and not be a detriment to our community otherwise.
Bob Schrubbery

Post by Bob Schrubbery » #653083

Well that seems overkill for the situation. And as for the vouches I don't see why their claiming I haven't logged in since april. I play on goon regularly and played on that server prior to my ban on tg. If waiting 1 year is what it will take then there really isn't any reason for me to appeal my ban. I don't enjoy playing on many other servers so I will more than likely barely play ss. If there really is no other way to work out an appeal then I can just assume my ban will remain permanent.
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #653086

Bob Schrubbery wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:17 am as for the vouches I don't see why their claiming I haven't logged in since april. I play on goon regularly and played on that server prior to my ban on tg.
If this is accurate then I need someone from Goons staff to correct the above statement. If they do and they can vouch for you and your behavior I will lift the ban. I will take any goon staff commenting in here(after we confirm they are staff) and I will also accept screenshots of dms. Anything you give will be checked.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #653248

It's been a few days now, if Bob isn't able to respond with further proof by Monday, I'm going to go ahead and move this off as denied.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you