supergrog
Byond Username: Supergrog

[Iain0] Supergrog - Perma

Post by supergrog » #653282

BYOND account: Supergrog
Character name: Jimmy Jimmy
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Non antag welderbombed hopline as suicide and killed someone else. Disconnected during ahelp.
Time ban was placed: 2022-03-02 20:45:57
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 179314
Your side of the story: I welderbombed Warden outside of brig.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I really think Ive changed. I used to be a shitter and I didnt contribute anything to the rounds yknow. but I just really miss the atmosphere that terry has and i wanna return with a fresh outlook. If you still need a reference from another server ive been playing on aether a bit but probs not enough for admins to notice me idk.
iain0
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Iain0

Re: [Iain0] Supergrog - Perma

Post by iain0 » #653355

Context:
Original Appeal
Secondary Appeal

Hey again, thanks for the appeal.

I've no idea if aether is a server we have any contact with.

Originally your actions were part of a poor streak of play and ultimately the original appeal is what sunk you most in this, I did note in the original appeal that I'd forego the 12 month thing until 'after summer', and felt the second appeal was a little too soon for that, but as 6 months have passed and you've hopefully a better outlook in this OP than presented in the original appeal I will unban you and apply a 3 month probationary note stating that if you rebuild a trend of self antagging or self antagging against security that you should face escalated responses from admins.

Please use this opportunity wisely and try not to make me regret this choice :)

I'll leave this appeal open a couple more days in case you have any problems getting back in, but I don't expect any.