[Jaredfogle] Xackii - permanent ban

Appeals which have been closed.
Xackii
Byond Username: Xackii

[Jaredfogle] Xackii - permanent ban

Post by Xackii » #653336

BYOND account: Xackii(alt banned is MAGAMED545)
Character name: I don't remember, it was random
Ban type: Server
b]Ban length:[/b] Permanent
Ban reason: Ban evasion alt of xackii/aboba1221
Time ban was placed: 2021-12-19 21:14:08
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
b]Round ID in which ban was placed:[/b] 175088
Your side of the story: when he was just starting to call, TG came in and started beating the first assistant he came across with a toolbox. Then, about a year or six months ago, I came here from another computer on the xackii account and the admin wrote me about the magamed account and banned me for past mistakes.
Why you think you should be unbanned: it was a long time ago but now I have already learned how to play and I will not behave the same way as it was in the past
References of good conduct: started to get interested in the build and study it
Anything else we should know: on the IP through which I am currently playing, the magamed545 account is banned, although at the moment I play and go to the servers under the xackii account. The aboba1221 account is also listed, which I then made because I thought that I could bypass the system
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Jaredfogle] Xackii - permanent ban

Post by Vekter » #653337

Hey, Mothblocks stepped down as an admin last month, so I'll take this.

Have you played on any other servers with any regularity since you were banned?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Xackii

Post by Xackii » #653338

in paradise
Xackii

Post by Xackii » #653339

and in the russian part of tg
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #653352

I wasn't able to get any confirmation from Paradise that you've ever played there.

Here's the issue right now - your original ban was as follows:
Banned On: 2021-12-07 by OmegaDarkPotato wrote:Metacomming with HGHGH000 and murdering people as nonantagonists. Appeal on the forums should you consider this incorrect.
You need to appeal this ban first before we can look at appealing the one for evading. I'm going to call this denied for now, but if you can manage to convince Potato to unban you, we can take another look at it then.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Xackii

Post by Xackii » #653383

about paradise i mean russian 220 part. And about this ban i can t found detailed information about this becouse it was in another city and in another ip adress
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #653385

Xackii wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:45 am about paradise i mean russian 220 part. And about this ban i can t found detailed information about this becouse it was in another city and in another ip adress
I gave you all the information you need in the last post.
Spoiler:

Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #654264

I moved this back because making Xackii make yet another appeal just for this ban seems redundant so fuck it.

Based on what Omega found out re: you on SS220, I'm willing to lift this as long as you agree to stick to one account. Just keep in mind that fucking around too much means finding out and getting a second perma lifted is much, much harder.
Spoiler:

Xackii

Post by Xackii » #654311

Now i only play on xackii account
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #654320

You're unbanned; cause no trouble.
Spoiler:

Xackii

Post by Xackii » #654346

I trying to join terry server with using xackii account but it also giving me same permaban reason like i put in this aprove
Last edited by Xackii on Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #654350

I believe you should be good now.
Spoiler:

Xackii

Post by Xackii » #654353

all good thenk you