[OmegaDarkPotato] Xackii - permanent ban

Appeals which have been closed.
Xackii
Byond Username: Xackii

[OmegaDarkPotato] Xackii - permanent ban

Post by Xackii » #653393

BYOND account: Xackii(alt is magamed545)
Character name: don t remember(random name)
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Metacomming with HGHGH000 and murdering people as nonantagonists.
Time ban was placed: 2021-12-07
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: Not found
Your side of the story: I went when I still didn’t know how to play on the TG build and went to fuck a person with a toolbox
Why you think you should be unbanned: it was a long time ago but now I have already learned how to play and I will not behave the same way as it was in the past
References of good conduct: started to get interested in the build and study it
Anything else we should know: on the IP through which I am currently playing, the magamed545 account is banned, although at the moment I play and go to the servers under the xackii account. The aboba1221 account is also listed, which I then made because I thought that I could bypass the system. Also when I moved to a friend a year ago we played together on the same IP (which I no longer use since I moved)
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Re: [OmegaDarkPotato] Xackii - permanent ban

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #653577

Heya, sorry for the short delay in my response here.
I'll start by clearing something up - the server was Sybil, actually.

So as to not beat around the bush, I'm not sure why "it was a long time ago but now I have already learned how to play and I will not behave the same way as it was in the past" is exactly a good justification here - I'm assuming that the server you came from also had rules against random murder, no? Your friend, HGHGH000, had at the time told me that you were both there to "relax" and "have a good experience" if google translate was working right, which was pretty rapidly disproven by you guys grabbing a fireaxe and going around decapitating players wordlessly.

Although yes, it's been nearly a year, I'm not sure why time alone should be something that clears all wounds when you knew how to play (to get the fire axe, at least) and you had tried to get me to leave you guys alone before starting your murder spree. No real justification for "wanting to learn" when your apparent desire was "wanting to murderbone".

Do you have any other servers you've played on that can vouch for your good behavior since then?
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Xackii

Post by Xackii » #653640

Russian part of tg and paradise 220
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #653788

What accounts did you play on Paradise with?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Xackii

Post by Xackii » #653911

Xackii
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #653912

Great - we'll check and see if we can find anything through Paradise about your time there.
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #653931

Heya - after checking in with Paradise, we were unable to find any playtime under the Xackii key - we WERE able to see that some other accounts you tried to use to evade here with got you banned on there for being grief accounts, though.

Unless you've got some particularly shocking evidence otherwise of why you should be allowed back in, this appeal's denied.
Xackii

Post by Xackii » #654016

Paradise 220. 220 mean Russian part of paradise station.As far as I know, they are not related to each other in any way due to the difference in the country
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #654262

Alright - finally got information back, apparently you hit mentor on SS220, which is what I'm assuming you were talking about when you said "paradise 220". 1k hours there and mentor's a pretty good status to hold, and because it proves that you can play by at least a server's rules, you've got a chance to do the same here. However, on actual paradise, you're banned and even evaded - this isn't great.

I'll trust you thanks to the info from SS220, but I'll give you advice: if you act here like you did on Paradise instead of your upstanding behavior on SS220, you'll rapidly find yourself banned again. It's significantly harder to be unbanned the second time around, so if you want to have the opportunity to play here, please follow our rules.

Now all you have to do is get that unban from Vekter over the ban evasion one.
Xackii

Post by Xackii » #654302

that is, now for the third time I need to write a request for unban but already indicating the Vekter?
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #654303

Xackii wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:48 pm that is, now for the third time I need to write a request for unban but already indicating the Vekter?
No, I unlocked the appeal you made before, go read it.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you