Appeals which have been closed.
AlitasDPollo24

AlitasDPollo

Post by AlitasDPollo24 » #653624

BYOND account: AlitasDPollo

Character name: Pepito Pelotudito

Ban type: Server

Ban length: Permaban

Ban reason: As a new chef player of one hour, used CQC to kill the bartender who was trying to get back Pun Pun that they stole, constantly used OOC in IC terms like 'u' instead of 'you', and when asked not to, continued while saying 'gods will get mad if u say u', then continued after being told not to many times. Highly suspected to be some sort of evader,though either way does not seem to be interested to be playing on Manuel.

Time ban was placed: 2022-10-07 02:10:44

Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel

Round ID in which ban was placed: 191885

Your side of the story: Ok so i got banned cause i killed the chef and used OOC terms in IC. I need to say things about this, i was kinda a low rp shitter and i was kinda bored so i started doing things that i didnt know so i decided to get Pun Pun for meat, everything nice i ask the bartender nicely and he refuses so i try to take Pun Pun by force. I take Pun Pun to the kitchen and the bartender comes trying to get it back, so i shove him some times so he leaves, but he shots me. I got mad of him so i just attacked him with CQC the best i could and i killed him (i didnt wanted to, tho i wanted to just take him to crit or smthing but i kinda overpassed) After killing him i gave his body to a random guy to get him revived to medbay and tried to cook with Pun Pun meat. That time the other chef come in and attacked me for killing the bartender killing me. All this time i was chatted by the admins for using 'u' instead of you thing i cant control cause i been using 'u' instead of you for a long time and i write it that way without knowing. After the admins complained about it i got revived and started saying 'gods will get mad if u say u instead of you' cause i fucking got mad about the things that the admins say to me earlier.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I know i been a dumbass and a shiter but i just want to be unbanned or shortened the ban. I think it isnt fair for getting banned for using things like 'u', tho for killing the bartender is reasonable thing. I think u gave a lot of attention to the fact that i always use 'u' instead of you and other OOC terms instead of IC terms, i know it is against the rules but i think it was worse killing the bartender than that (people understand what is 'u' also i learned it that way and i cant forget to write it that way). Also i want to apologise to the admin Pumpkin0 for being just a sarcastic shitter against him.

References of good conduct:

Anything else we should know: I want to apologise Pumpkin0 the admin cause i had been a fucking shitter against him and he doesnt deserve that i was kinda mad, and kinda bored so i did stupid things.
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Re: AlitasDPollo

Post by carshalash » #653629

That's, not what happened at all. And you didn't ask nicely and made a horrible first impression, you came into the bar being incoherent and demanding that I just destroy your liver. To show your bored comment is stupid, this was at the very start of the shift. For any possible peanut thread/onlookers it was round 191885, all logs are provided here https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/man ... nd-191885/
► Show Spoiler
Your next string of words alluded to the fact you were going to poison food, which made me definitely not want to give you any supplies
► Show Spoiler
I think that whatever the fuck this is, is what you consider politely asking me?
► Show Spoiler
I didn't bother entertaining your shit and replied with a quick and blunt.
► Show Spoiler
You handled this very maturely and decided to threaten someone else's corgi unless I gave you what you wanted. But before this, you tried fucking slashing my door open?
► Show Spoiler
So this is the first lie of your appeal, you lied about how you tried to obtain punpun. Now, lets handle what happened with the combat. You are saying that I started shooting you 4 no raisin. Let us take a look at the combat logs to see what happened
► Show Spoiler
Notice how the shooting only happened after I was taken down quite a considerable amount of health, meaning you lied twice in this appeal about key issues about your behaviour.

There was a bit of an error with the ban reason that pumpkin gave you however, he made the mistake of thinking you were just a ban evader. I'd like to show everyone your centcommesa bans https://centcom.melonmesa.com/viewer/view/AlitasDPollo . Not even 1 day after you were banned from fulp for being a shithead, you chose to come here and continue this behaviour.

Pumpkin0
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Pumpkin0

Post by Pumpkin0 » #653630

Hey, thanks for making an appeal! Unfortunately, I'm gonna deny this appeal. The reason I went straight to permaban is because of your low hours combined with your refusal to begin following the rules even remotely, where all you seemed to be doing judging from logs and what I was watching was just going out of your way to cause trouble or annoy people. The 'u' thing is minor usually, but it really isn't that hard of a thing to follow, especially if you're going to be playing on Manuel (and have broken other rules during the very same round.)

If you're willing to play on another server until you're able to obtain a vouch from them for proof of good conduct and/or behaviour, I'd be willing to reconsider this appeal. Judging from your ban on CentCom from Fulp, it looks like you do have a history of these sort of things, and the reason I'd want a vouch from you is to just make sure you wouldn't get unbanned and go right back to doing the same thing with zero changes.

Alternatively, you can request a Headmin review if you feel like I've made an error in judgement while making this ban.
the w
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #654043

Going to give this 24 hours, if Alitas hasn't responded I'll be shuffling it away.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you