Byond Username: JohnSmith1234

JohnSmith1234 Discord Ban appeal

Post by abdulshakur » #656782

Discord username: John Smith#8237
Commonly used names: John Smith
Banning admin: Unknown
Ban reason: Unknown, most likely toxicity
Time ban was placed: Approximately a year ago maybe
Your side of the story: I was mostly likely toxic similar to how I was on the tg servers a year ago when I was banned
Why you think you should be unbanned: It has been a year since my ban and I also have currently been unbanned from TG station servers and have changed behavior, I would like to use the discord report feature as in multiple rounds late at night Jack Milkor(IC) broke rules against me.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: JohnSmith1234 Discord Ban appeal

Post by Vekter » #657260

I have no idea why this hasn't been touched yet. I'll go yell at a Discord jannie to get it looked at.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by tattle » #657268

Hello! This is technically my appeal since I banned you, but I am no longer on the Discord Jannie team and thus cannot unban you. Any DJ can feel free to take this. In the meantime, I'll provide some context.

Ban Reason: Joined the server without verifying and started sending members weird DMs.

For reasons unknown to me, you decided to join our Discord and send this to one of our admins:
► Show Spoiler
You say you've improved on the servers, but a couple of days ago you were warned and later banned when you wouldn't stop bringing up OOC drama on said servers. How do we know you won't start doing it again on Discord if you're unbanned?
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #657660

Since appealing this ban you've made 2 topics and 1 post on the forums calling out another player as a pedo with no good evidence, and gotten banned in-game for the same thing (as dragomagol mentioned).

Call me a new-age Nostradamus, but humans are apparrently pretty good at pattern recognition and I'm starting to recognise some patterns here. I have zero doubts what you intend to do if you find yourself unbanned from our Discord server.

So in short, on behalf the Discord Jannie team your appeal is denied. Grow up.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #657936

Going to lock this tomorrow if there's no further discussion.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you