Eviltumble
Byond Username: Eviltumble

[Vekter] Eviltumble- I'm Very Stupid Reappeal

Post by Eviltumble » #656946

BYOND account: Eviltumble
Character name: Sai Gadow
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: As Captain, made himself the only human because the AI was refusing to help him arrest someone who stole an ID from him. When he was (understandably) mutinied against, he ordered the AI to start killing people, resulting in multiple deaths. This is fresh off a two month ban for related self- antag hyjinks. I don't see a situation where you improve from here.
Time ban was placed:This ban (BanID #57458) was applied by Vekter on 2021-11-25 17:28:32 during round ID 173664
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: round ID 173664
Your side of the story:The admin is completely accurate here, the person stole my id BUT only after i was a prick to them. I tried to get the ai to trap them into a room but it refused, i didn't know how to add a law for the AI to listen to me so i one humaned BUT i could have just searched it up on the wiki and asked staff, im an idiot. I then got annoyed when the station (as the admin said, understandably) mutinied against me, so when i was being arrested by sec i told him to bolt the doors closed and siphon the air from the room i was in.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I believe i have learnt from my mistakes, gained proper impulse control, and have grown up alot. SS13 was my favourite game to play (as you can see with my degenerate amount of playtime) and i would really like to get back into the community, especially as i had made a couple friends there. If you (understandably) dont want to ban me, then perhaps you could just shorten the ban instead? I'm prepared to wait as long as it takes to come back in, i absolutely love ss13 and will be as patient as i need to be.
References of good conduct: goonstation, aether station, Space station 14 (idk if this counts?)
Anything else we should know: i was banned from beestaion for similar behaviour however it was a while ago.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Vekter] Eviltumble- I'm Very Stupid Reappeal

Post by Vekter » #656948

Hey, thanks for appealing.

I'm waiting on hearing back from Goon on a vouch. I do see where you were banned from Bee in April but, as stupid as that ban is, it's not for the same thing you were banned for from our server.

If you were to be unbanned, you would likely be put on a probationary period for a few months to make sure you intend on staying the course. This means that even a minor mistake could result in your removal. Is this acceptable?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Eviltumble
Byond Username: Eviltumble

Post by Eviltumble » #656949

I would be fine with that, thank you for your patience and your kindness.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #656979

I'm going to have to deny this at this time. Goon says you've only played in 18 rounds total there which doesn't give me a good picture of how your behavior has been. You have, admittedly, only gotten one note for some language related stuff but I have no idea if you're going to get on here and continue to act the same.

I'll be more than happy to unban you in six months if you can show me a consistent level of play on another server (Goon, Bee, etc.) with no trouble.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you