Appeals which have been closed.
Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

[Disscord] Unsane#2199

Post by Unsane » #657214

Discord username: Unsane#2199
Ban reason: I assume suicide baiting
Time ban was placed: A few days ago
Your side of the story: I threatened that if someone nerd reacts to me again I am going to cut my wrist and post a pic of it (girlboss shit) and then an admin told me not to joke about that which then I acted like I was being serious about it and then I got banned for it!!
Why you think you should be unbanned: While I don't think I would get unbanned immediately, at least you could tell me when to come back. TG is losing its color without my cuteness and sexiness and my gayness. Jokes aside I would get like to get in either today or someday, I know what I did was wrong and manipulative but I would never do it again beside it was just a joke that I admit was horrible, and I treated like I was being honest about it.

additional information:

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Re: [Disscord] Unsane#2199

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #657218

Denied. Headmins may overturn this should they so choose.

You had your one shot to think about not threatening people with your own self-harm even as a joke and you responded with "no".
We have zero need for anyone who expresses this sort of behavior on our servers or discord.
I have no intention of unbanning you for at least a year - which is the standard time for a re-appeal after a denied permaban.

I've already notified headmins of this decision.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

Post by Unsane » #657222

understanda ble haev a great day! :3
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #657319

Locking and moving to resolved.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!