serxule
Byond Username: Serxule

[rageguy505] perm'd from ooc

Post by serxule » #657897

BYOND account: serxule
Character name: doug hool
Ban type: ooc
Ban length: perm
Ban reason: Ic in OOC - "JEREMY YOU'RE A FUCKING SHITTER RANDOMLY OPENING FIRE ON ME"
"KILL YOURSELF" "FUCKING SHITTERTARD GUNNING DOWN ANYONE" "WORST FUCKING PLAYER" said they were aware it was agains the rules and still did ic/ooc
Time ban was placed: 2022-12-02 07:24:03
Server you were playing on when banned: sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 195471
Your side of the story: so i use an airlock auth card to get into CE's office for the locker, drag the locker to maints, hear someone coming so i run off and leave the locker and hide in a closet in dorms, after a little (maybe a minute or 2), i leave the locker and go south from holodeck into dorms, there jeremy was, who decided to randomly start lethalling me for walking past him, forcing me to use the desword i bought for future use, i died to the detective, then i ick ocked him for being a shitter
Why you think you should be unbanned: should i have ahelped it? yeah probably, but it was deserved ick ock, and yes i know its against the rules, but why does that mean its worthy of a permban? (they didnt give any reasonsing other than this) the last note (technically a ban in this case) for ick ock was over a year ago, almost 2 now, temp ban me or whatever you feel but a permban is stupid.
Anything else we should know: im tired of shitters, and jeremy repeatedly does shittery like this
Rageguy505
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rageguy505

Re: [rageguy505] perm'd from ooc

Post by Rageguy505 » #657899

Hey there, its not a good thing to say you're aware of what you're doing is breaking the rules, and then to keep on doing what you're doing.
I put a perma occ ban because of that and your previous history of ic in occ bans/notes which totals to around 11 notes including one ooc perma ban.
You clearly know that ic in ooc is against the rules with this history and still did it.

The appeal is denied.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #657927

You have over 1,000 hours played, we're not going to give you a warning when 1) we have already done so multiple times and 2) you're well aware that what you did was wrong.
but it was deserved ick ock
This isn't a thing.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Rageguy505
In-Game Admin

Post by Rageguy505 » #658070

If there isn't a response for this then ill close it in a day or so.
Rageguy505
In-Game Admin

Post by Rageguy505 » #658355

its be a day or so, so im locking it