[Trexter555] Manatarius - Mistakes?

Appeals which have been closed.
Manatarius
Byond Username: Manatarius

[Trexter555] Manatarius - Mistakes?

Post by Manatarius » #657951

BYOND account: Manatarius
Character name: It was a new character, so I cant remember the name since I just created her. Sorry.
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Image
Time ban was placed: 2022-12-03, 00:56:40
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 195512
Your side of the story: Well, I've been in Genetics most the round, being a geneticist. I went out for a bit, mostly to help the chaplain get more bad genes (he had the punished god.) Got abducted by aliens, went back to genetics then to escape! Nothing exciting from my point of view, really. Then bam! disconnected! Which I wasn't worried at first, because my internet is always a bit finicky. But when I tried to get back in, I was banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Well I didn't do anything, I think. So I'd hope it was just a mistake or something..
References of good conduct: Well I play on Bagil sometimes, but not as much as Sybil!
Anything else we should know: The only times an admin has really ever contacted me about my behavior is when I was kinda helping a head when I was rev. which, my bad. and some minor OOC in IC. I was complaining about lag, which i should've known better since i've been playing for so long.
And also I am the only person in my household that plays this game at all, so it definitely wasn't my siblings or anything.
trexter555
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Trexter555

Re: [Trexter555] Manatarius - Mistakes?

Post by trexter555 » #657956

hey, you share a CID with a bunch of other ckeys which caused this ban to also be applied to you. i'll fix it asap (hopefully by the time you read this post you'll be unbanned)
Manatarius
Byond Username: Manatarius

Re: [Trexter555] Manatarius - Mistakes?

Post by Manatarius » #658040

Okay, thank you. I was worried, and I never had this happen before, so thanks for being patient with me too.