BYOND account:Varusu
Character name: [I don't remember]
Ban type:Server ban
Ban length:3 days
Ban reason: Couldn't copy it so heres a pic https://prnt.sc/UrT7TqcZuCzK
Time ban was placed: on 2022-12-06 15:28:05
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry EU
Round ID in which ban was placed:195751
Your side of the story:I gave a security officer a CLF3 ban and told him it was an LSD bomb. We were at evac and there were 30 seconds till round finished. I was being sarcastic and joking about triggering it now. I thought he would have a common sense that a bomb given to you nearly round end is probably lethal. He triggered it seconds before round ended and that resulted in my ban.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It was nearly round end. So I think 3 days is a lot.
[b]References of good conduct: None.
[b]Anything else we should know: None.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Vekter] Varusu - Triggering a bomb 30 seconds before round ends

Post by Vekter » #658457

Ban reason wrote:Banned from the server for 3 days - In round 195751, created a CLF3 grenade and baited another player into setting it off on the shuttle by telling them it was an LSD grenade. Please appeal on the forums if you have any more information: viewforum.php?f=7
I really don't see a reason for me to lift this. You've been around long enough to know that if you give someone something extremely dangerous and they do something awful with it, you're going to get bonked for it. Don't ever assume that someone else is going to have the same thought process as you. Your appeal also shows me that you don't seem to understand why what you did was bad, so I don't think unbanning you early is a good idea. You're welcome to ask the headmins to weigh in on this, of course.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Varusu
Byond Username: Varusu

Post by Varusu » #658458

I wanted to appeal because I got banned just because of the 30 seconds remaining.I've already been banned 2 days.
Varusu
Byond Username: Varusu

Post by Varusu » #658459

Otherwise I know what i did was wrong and bad.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #658468

Nope, sorry. Your history shows you tend to lean towards self-antagging and was even given a note for self-antagging on the same day. You can wait another day to come back. Play something else for a bit, maybe?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you