Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

[Nabski] Improvedname - Hopban

Post by Ezel » #658508

BYOND account:Improvedname
Character name: Either Lenald wabbite or Eden Wabbite
Ban type:Role, Hopbanned
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned from Head of Personnel - Suicided as HoP, leaving his gear in the middle of the hallway.
Time ban was placed: 2018-11-08 18:56
Server you were playing on when banned: Bagil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 96789
Your side of the story: I had to go and suicided in the middle of the station
Why you think you should be unbanned: I did a stupid thing instead of just ahelping i had to go and i have learned from those mistakes
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Nabski] Improvedname - Hopban

Post by Vekter » #658510

Jesus, five years later. You probably could've appealed this a lot earlier.

Nabski retired ages ago so I'll take this. My only concern is this note that you got a few months ago:
Took captains job, created a 'free for all' over the captains spare, and then left, avoiding dealing with the consequences of their actions. Also did not admin help their departure.
This is for pretty much the exact same thing you were role banned for. Can you assure me this won't be an issue again?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Post by Ezel » #658513

I can assure you
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #658523

I'm still here, but with absolutely no power.

Vekter you should unban this man. It was five years ago, and if you were checking his account in game that semi-new note is greyed out of view.

I believe that between the five years ago problem and the one off a few months ago they have clearly gotten the message to let admins know before they go as a head of staff.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #658527

Nabski wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:02 am Vekter you should unban this man. It was five years ago, and if you were checking his account in game that semi-new note is greyed out of view.
I'm aware, I just noticed that it was for something very similar so I wanted to ask about it.

You're unbanned, have fun.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you