greetigns9087986428
Byond Username: Cheeks Gaywood

[COCONUTWARRIOR97] ban appeal

Post by greetigns9087986428 » #662650

BYOND account: Cheeksgaywood
Character name:
Ban type: Permanent
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Killed and spaced a medical borg because they beleived it was going to arrest them. This is bad escalation, and considering the sheer amount of bans/notes you've received over the past few months in regards to escalation I beleive a perma ban is warranted.
Time ban was placed: 2019-02-06 22:24:26
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 101454
Your side of the story: Well i think i killed and spaced a mediborg because i thought it was going to arrest me also i got banned a lot before that
Why you think you should be unbanned: I am very sorry for breaking the rules and it wont happen again. what i did was very not nice and i have not been very nice in the past. To Coconutwarrior97 who may be reading a ban appeal of mine for the 3rd or 4th time now, I just want to say how sorry I am for how I've acted in the past but i promise have changed and now im ready to show you how good of a tg player i can be.
References of good conduct: I have not been banned from any servers for over a year
Anything else we should know: I have ban evaded on multiple accounts including Rag Maggot and Sadowthing
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Re: [COCONUTWARRIOR97] ban appeal

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #662869

Your last appeal was on Aug 11, 2021. You say you haven't been banned for over a year but you had two alts perma'd for ban evasion on April 4, 2022. Prior to that they racked up several bans for other server rule breaks. Appeal denied, If you want an unban Id recommend you play on a server for 6 months and get a vouch from their admin team.