Qunk
Byond Username: Qunk

[Pandarsenic] Qunk - engi ban 2

Post by Qunk » #663401

BYOND account: Qunk
Character name: Kolton Collins
Ban type: Engineer roles
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: "Banned from Roles: Chief Engineer, engineering, Station Engineer, Atmospheric Technician permanently - Less than a month since your last TWO disposals-related jobbans/warnings, which were in turn less than a month since another one, rerouted general station disposals into an infinite loop. No better reason than "i dunno man to be honest i got bored" for it. If you can't save this behavior for when you're an actual antag, you just can't be allowed around RPDs. Please appeal this in the future if you feel that you have learned to contain your need to make dangerous disposals rigs as a nonantagonist."
Time ban was placed: 2022-06-02 01:01:21
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 184185
Your side of the story: As I said in my original ban appeal (viewtopic.php?f=34&t=32658), most of the notes on my account about disposals are just misunderstandings or accidents.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I followed pandarsenics requirements in the last appeal to be unbanned.
References of good conduct: Don't play on other servers
Anything else we should know: no
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Re: [Pandarsenic] Qunk - engi ban 2

Post by Pandarsenic » #663822

I am still highly doubtful of the understanding indicated by "misunderstandings or accidents," but you've picked up a few rounds and your only note since isn't the Worst Thing.

I've lifted this, but PLEASE exercise due diligence and remember the "What does it look like if this works perfectly" rule for judging whether your projects are good ideas.

(EDIT: Naturally, with not much else to say here, I'll be cleaning up and archiving this thread in like a day or two unless there's anything pressing anyone feels the need to say.)
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Re: [Pandarsenic] Qunk - engi ban 2

Post by Pandarsenic » #663960

Aight good work everyone we did it gamers
► Show Spoiler
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo