Appeals which have been closed.
yertus

[<Delaron>] Yertus - a deal

Post by yertus » #663535

BYOND account:[/b] yertus
Character name: unknown
Ban type: server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Admitted to trolling a TG server based on reading the rules. purposefully handed out and then remote detonated a grenade on MRP server. when asked they said they came from goon to do some trolling.
Time ban was placed: 2022-12-12 17:57:58
Server you were playing on when banned: MANUEL
Round ID in which ban was placed: 196157
Your side of the story: i gave clown a primed maxcap grenade that was timed 1:06 minutes the clown walked into science and went boom
Why you think you should be unbanned: my previous unban request was denied which is fair but i have been forgiven by the victim as seen in my last request but also i promise i will follow and abide all rules to keep the promise if i am unbanned the admins can perma me from servers and forums if i break the rules
delaron
Byond Username: Delaron

Re: [<Delaron>] Yertus - a deal

Post by delaron » #663605

So your overall pitch is that if you break the rules "again" we can enforce the punishment already enacted? I personally see no benefit to the general server population in entertaining that gamble. You have not provided any evidence your behavior would be changed other than your personal promises. This is directly counteracted by your gloating and bragging on digg after the ban. While gaining the direct victims forgiveness is a positive step it isnt enough to warrant overturning the punishment in my opinion. Pursuing time on other servers and gaining positive reputation is what I would look for in an appeal request. I stand by the perma ban and deny the appeal.

Additionally, unless the headmins want to step in on your behalf you need to wait until Dec 14th 2023 per appeal policy:
5. A permaban may only be appealed once every 12 months unless stated otherwise by the banning admin or a headmin. Subsequent appeals will be automatically rejected and deleted, and may result in a forum ban if repeated.
-------
I'm not smart enough to meme.
yertus

Post by yertus » #663667

delaron wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:24 pm So your overall pitch is that if you break the rules "again" we can enforce the punishment already enacted? I personally see no benefit to the general server population in entertaining that gamble. You have not provided any evidence your behavior would be changed other than your personal promises. This is directly counteracted by your gloating and bragging on digg after the ban. While gaining the direct victims forgiveness is a positive step it isnt enough to warrant overturning the punishment in my opinion. Pursuing time on other servers and gaining positive reputation is what I would look for in an appeal request. I stand by the perma ban and deny the appeal.

Additionally, unless the headmins want to step in on your behalf you need to wait until Dec 14th 2023 per appeal policy:
5. A permaban may only be appealed once every 12 months unless stated otherwise by the banning admin or a headmin. Subsequent appeals will be automatically rejected and deleted, and may result in a forum ban if repeated.
so what must i do to be unbanned i want be unbanned and though there is no evidence i am willing to do something or say something to show the i am sorry and my behavior has changed
yertus

Post by yertus » #663675

delaron wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:24 pm So your overall pitch is that if you break the rules "again" we can enforce the punishment already enacted? I personally see no benefit to the general server population in entertaining that gamble. You have not provided any evidence your behavior would be changed other than your personal promises. This is directly counteracted by your gloating and bragging on digg after the ban. While gaining the direct victims forgiveness is a positive step it isnt enough to warrant overturning the punishment in my opinion. Pursuing time on other servers and gaining positive reputation is what I would look for in an appeal request. I stand by the perma ban and deny the appeal.

my next apeal i guarentee i will have a nice clean track record on yog